Glyph of corruption + nightfall

Do they stack? Anybody tested?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Glyph of corruption + nightfall

stacks, well kind of, not real 8% because both can proc at the same time which gives about 7.6xx% chance to proc
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

so you have 2 4% chances that it may proc on corruption tick.. Two rolls in a fashion?

15+ Year Old Account

Two rolls.

I proc'd the nightfall effect 3 times in under one GCD. It's very nuts.

So far, I have noticed one added effect: you can have both proc and use both, they don't overwrite each other.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Oh I'm gonna love this ;D ;D ;D
    whohooo !!
    "I am greatly concerned where we are headed in general with gaming, into what seems like an environment where difficulty is not allowed to exist, and learning curves are to be frowned upon. Failure is no longer an option it seems."

been playing with nightfall / glyph yesterday, its simply amazing.

corruption ticking on druid / hunter+pet in arena, it procs literally all the time.

i want one for fire in someway :P

but ya this is one of the better glyphs we have for afflic/demo

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    So far, I have noticed one added effect: you can have both proc and use both, they don't overwrite each other.
    So, does it mean that if both proc in one second, I can have TWO instant shadowbolts one after another?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyros
    So, does it mean that if both proc in one second, I can have TWO instant shadowbolts one after another?
    Gotta deal with the GCD between instant SB #1 and instant SB #2. However it does kinda look like the shadow form of arcane missles when someone sees 3 SBs coming at them in the span of 4-5 seconds.

15+ Year Old Account

Keep it down will'ya :
    Let the nerf come after some fun I say!!! ;D
    "I am greatly concerned where we are headed in general with gaming, into what seems like an environment where difficulty is not allowed to exist, and learning curves are to be frowned upon. Failure is no longer an option it seems."

My t6 lock is having finance classes already. Perhaps I shoul've rolled one of the crybaby classes. Any info on what class forum is having the most QQ atm?

Quote Originally Posted by digie
    It will not be that overpowered at 80. You'll see.
    signed for truth.. GCD is a GCD.. you can already ride it now when things are all poped and blastin,

best glyph we have atm if you cast shadow.. which you should since destro was talented by some retard.... i just wish for once every tree had the same # of points in it for abilities