Thread: tiger's fury

tiger's fury

im at work and just doing some rotations, and i was wondering if tigers fury is on the global cooldown. i was using the shit out of it yesterday and i want to say its not on the global cool down can any one verify this for me.

Re: tiger's fury

cool didnt think so.

Ya I just macro it with shred.
    /cast tiger's fury
    /cast shred.

oddly enough the buff comes up before the shred but the 60 energy arives afterwards. as long as I dont shred with more than 70 energy it dosent waste any of it. since most of the time you shred your going to at least mangle first you shouldnt ever waste energy with this setup. well I guess there is the oddsituation where you have to run from a boss and get to full energy before you get back but mangle is still up because you glyphed it but you could always reapply rake for RnT or just because its good damage now.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel
    Ya I just macro it with shred.
    /cast tiger's fury
    /cast shred.

oddly enough the buff comes up before the shred but the 60 energy arives afterwards. as long as I dont shred with more than 70 energy it dosent waste any of it. since most of the time you shred your going to at least mangle first you shouldnt ever waste energy with this setup. well I guess there is the oddsituation where you have to run from a boss and get to full energy before you get back but mangle is still up because you glyphed it but you could always reapply rake for RnT or just because its good damage now.
    This is a good idea if you constantly forget to use your CDs, but I personally prefer not to macro something this powerful really. It's a lot of burst damage in PvP and in a standard PvE rotation this kind of macro could very easily lead to a lot of wasted energy.