JC + Enchanting or Inscription?

What should I combind my JC with, enchanting or inscription ?

Im interested in money making, wich of enchanting and inscription will grant me most money ?

Re: JC + Enchanting or Inscription?

nobody can say how much money u are going to make with inscriptions atm.

i would combine inscriptions with enchanting, to sell my own enchants at the ah ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Stryyke
    nobody can say how much money u are going to make with inscriptions atm.

i would combine inscriptions with enchanting, to sell my own enchants at the ah ^^
    id cry if i ever dropped max level JC

Quote Originally Posted by yazaka
    What should I combind my JC with, enchanting or inscription ?

Im interested in money making, wich of enchanting and inscription will grant me most money ?
    id go ench

de mats for sale. leveling it will be pita, but people will always need mats for enchants. With vellums you can enchant ur alts. all the green/blue rewards while leveling + old gear de's = money(saved buying mats for ench's, selling ench's via scrolls or selling mats)

without herbalism you are at mercy of market and at a disadvantage vs insc +herbers (unless u have an alt herber).also once people learn minors,and flood market where will money come from? not from buying herbs to make scrolls or tips.

my 2c
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD
    id go ench

de mats for sale. leveling it will be pita, but people will always need mats for enchants. With vellums you can enchant ur alts. all the green/blue rewards while leveling + old gear de's = money(saved buying mats for ench's, selling ench's via scrolls or selling mats)

without herbalism you are at mercy of market and at a disadvantage vs insc +herbers (unless u have an alt herber).also once people learn minors,and flood market where will money come from? not from buying herbs to make scrolls or tips.

my 2c
    Sounds reasonable, though I have an alt with herb + mining.

Quote Originally Posted by yazaka
    Sounds reasonable, though I have an alt with herb + mining.
    An alt with Herb/Mining does change things (prices for herbs is probably gonna be high for quite awhile. I wouldn't do inscription buying mat), but not to the point to where I think you'd be better with Inscription in the long run - from a money making perspective.

But for the most part, I would say if it's your main, I'd do Ench/JC. My Priest is Ench/JC (dropped Tailoring for JC... NOW they put in a flying carpet *Grumble*). Both enchanting and JC give bonuses (Epic BOP gems and Ring Enchants) and compliment each other well I think.

I have 3 70s. Aforementioned Priest, Druid (Herb Miner) and Hunter (Herb Inscriber). Originally my hunter was herb/miner, but Flight Form + herbing is so freakin awesome lol. I was gonna go Miner/Ench on hunter, but I picked up Inscription for self-supplied Vellums.

From a money making perspective... I still think that DE'ing stuff for sale or to just not spend gold on the AH is better in the long run alone. Being able to enchant/JC my own stuff? priceless imo. With inscription, unless there are some kind of rare Glyphs that you happen to get and are able to sell... I just don't see potential in the long run, while Enchanting will always give you mats.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD
    An alt with Herb/Mining does change things (prices for herbs is probably gonna be high for quite awhile. I wouldn't do inscription buying mat), but not to the point to where I think you'd be better with Inscription in the long run - from a money making perspective.

But for the most part, I would say if it's your main, I'd do Ench/JC. My Priest is Ench/JC (dropped Tailoring for JC... NOW they put in a flying carpet *Grumble*). Both enchanting and JC give bonuses (Epic BOP gems and Ring Enchants) and compliment each other well I think.

I have 3 70s. Aforementioned Priest, Druid (Herb Miner) and Hunter (Herb Inscriber). Originally my hunter was herb/miner, but Flight Form + herbing is so freakin awesome lol. I was gonna go Miner/Ench on hunter, but I picked up Inscription for self-supplied Vellums.

From a money making perspective... I still think that DE'ing stuff for sale or to just not spend gold on the AH is better in the long run alone. Being able to enchant/JC my own stuff? priceless imo. With inscription, unless there are some kind of rare Glyphs that you happen to get and are able to sell... I just don't see potential in the long run, while Enchanting will always give you mats.
    Valid points, Inscription is good the first few hours you ding lvl 80, I dont think I will be changing my glyphs that often. But with enchants & Gems I will always aquire new gear and need enchants/gems.

Enchanting and JC it is, ty.