druid and shaman alternate form glyphs?

I know that they had minor glyphs to change the appearance of the ghost wolf and the druid forms but it appears they are not in the game anymore.

Do you know if this was a permanent decision to remove them or will they be introduced later?

Re: druid and shaman alternate form glyphs?

I think they wanted to make it not glyph related to change your form...

Quote Originally Posted by jamaknmecrzy
    I know that they had minor glyphs to change the appearance of the ghost wolf and the druid forms but it appears they are not in the game anymore.

Do you know if this was a permanent decision to remove them or will they be introduced later?

they have to be discovered... similar to alchemists discoveries

Also since its a polar bear form for druids, its probably a northrend glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by MortuariusBC

they have to be discovered... similar to alchemists discoveries

Where is this info? Not that I dont believe you, but I tried doing a bit of research and couldnt find anything.

http://www.wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Inscription

All form-changing glyphs from Shaman and Druids have been found to use Ink of the See, which is made from a pigment milled from Northrend Herbs. Therefore, we cannot make them yet.

Also, the Druid glyphs appear as spells but not as items in the game files. I think it's still up in the air whether or not devs want to use a glyph system for form changes.