Glyph of Consecration very expensive on AH?

On my server, Glyph of Consecration cost about 50-60g each... Is it this way on other servers, too?

I decided to sell them for 40g myself and was just wondering why it was so expensive when the cost of the Glyph is just a few gold at max.

Re: Glyph of Consecration very expensive on AH?

glyph of change my rotation to save me mana, but screw you over if you want to move your consecrate ? i h8 that glyph.
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

glyphs only cost as much as you are willing to pay...
    this is true for everything.

if it is worth 60g to you...then buy it
    if not...farm the mats...someone will gladly level inscription on your dime

meh, i bought it for about 20g. I was also leveling at the time and saved me mana and didn't really screw up my rotation.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Gorrosh
    Flaming me costs $2.00 or 1 million euros.

I'm gonna laugh when idiots try to sell the new "Glyph of Souls" for 60g.

I don't know about my server, or even what that glyph does....but if it's a powerful modification to a nessessary tanking ability, I can see a high demand for it, and thus higher prices.