Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow priest and PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Gear...
    see...i still don't get it, 10k more stam ? 400-500 more resil ? you do understand melee classes will get better gear too, 3-4k AP on rogues 20k hp and so on. So please keep this gear comment to yourself.

As to Worshaka's post i don't see any new spells or mechanics to get us back into pvp
    i just see ramblings about how game is balanced around 80.My question stands Do you really think 10k more stam and 1k more spl dmg will keep us pvp viable ? Or will we magically get better gear while every1 else will get worse gear ? *sigh*

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    You never played before TBC did you?

I remember everybody reffering us as extremly overpowered, only to be beaten by warlocks (or other shadowpriests).

(or resto druids... but the duels would take 15-20min)
    Yeah at level 60 a shadowpriest was a god on the battlefield.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Yeah at level 60 a shadowpriest was a god on the battlefield.
    I miss the time I could just do like this when facing a warrior

/laugh
    /godmode
    /win

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri
    About diespersion i dont have a priest. But as a rogue i finf it pretty good skill to priest. When i put my kidney on priest they pop up it and take very shitty damage for the stun
    Yeah, but you just stock up to 5 CP's and wait for it to run out, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    Yeah, but you just stock up to 5 CP's and wait for it to run out, right?
    And people still don't belive me when I'm saying it's a PvE skill -.-

It sucks. The new shadow weaving sucks. Pointless to use dots on classes which can dispell it's a waste of mana. Even retardins dispel the dots while they punch u down it's very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Fmr
    It sucks. The new shadow weaving sucks. Pointless to use dots on classes which can dispell it's a waste of mana. Even retardins dispel the dots while they punch u down it's very nice
    They have lesser mana pool and can dispel only 1 of our magic effects on them, not to mention they waste a GCD on that. Dot up, fear, mind blast swd, mind flay. I really have no issue with ret paladins unless they come too close, and that was before their pre-nerf. Also, we have much more potent heals, it takes 2 gheals to get me back 10K hp (I've got 12400 hp / 492 resilience in my PvP gear and around 1.1K spellpower). Some classes own us, but we also own some others. I got no problem with that. And no, we are not a free HK but we can't bring someone down in 6 seconds either.