Thread: Hope from GC

Hope from GC

"We do think there are parts of the priest tree that are too bloated, and we aren't 100% happy with some of the decisions you're forced to make. Getting Meditation is one. Another is trading off Imp DS or Guardian Spirit. This involves a major change to probably all three trees though, so it's probably not going to happen before LK goes live. We are trying to minimize sweeping changes right now, just to minimize introducing potential bugs into the game. But it's something you will probably start seeing before too long, perhaps in bits and pieces or perhaps not. A lot of that will be informed on how priests do in PvP and PvE once Lich King ships as well."

Re: Hope from GC

give a link... I only trust blue posts :P

Read the front page of this site >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Anglarana
    give a link... I only trust blue posts :P
    Do as the poster above said or do some effing research you lazy prick. I'm so sick of seeing Link or not real or pics or not real of stuff on the front page I sometimes want to shoot my screen. On a side note I would like to see them help us out with lvling and solo farming. They sure buffed the tank trees to awsomeness how about some holly DPS love or something in Disc that helps it. Im not asking for a raiding DPS holly spec. im jsut asking for a slight buff so it does not tak 1/4 of a mana bar and 90 secs to kill a lvl 70 mob.

Idea is for 1 more glyph for Holly nova that would up the damage by 40% but lower the healing by 40%. So reverse of the whats out there now. any other ideas out there.

If you are taking more than 7.5 seconds to kill a mob you are doing something wrong.

PW:S -> Holy fire -> Smite -> Smite -> SW
    If you want to conserve more mana take an extra 6 seconds to kill the mob and just wand it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaran22
    If you are taking more than 7.5 seconds to kill a mob you are doing something wrong.

PW:S -> Holy fire -> Smite -> Smite -> SW
    If you want to conserve more mana take an extra 6 seconds to kill the mob and just wand it down.
    I found that with PW:S > holy fire > SW:P > smite/penance > wand i keep mana full and have an easy time downing mobs.

I am disc spec, gonna be disc spec for levelling, my shield damages the target when they hit me, and returns mana aswell, easy, no downtime, no hassle!

oh and i can heal very well