Hmmm Rapture doesnt seem to work for me~

I was wondering if anyone else notice it or if it is just me, but im getting 0 mana back even with 5/5 rapture. Maybe there is certain requirements for it to work or maybe its by chance? Dunno so tell me if u notice it or its just bugged for me 8D

Re: Hmmm Rapture doesnt seem to work for me~

I totally did.
    What a fail priest I am, my rapture not working and all..

HAWTY

I want some of that purple stuff.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

rapture works fine on my priest

I noticed rapture only worked for actual healing done and not for over healing. So if you did it with healing yourself to test it, try jumping from the scryer tier and then heal your self and you will you you get mana back. And the amount of mana you get depends on how much you heal.
    justicars.blogspot.com All info you need for tanking as a cleric and more
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offence, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by WtfIzJuice
    I was wondering if anyone else notice it or if it is just me, but im getting 0 mana back even with 5/5 rapture. Maybe there is certain requirements for it to work or maybe its by chance? Dunno so tell me if u notice it or its just bugged for me 8D
    Rapture doesnt work on overhealing ,so get your flying mount,drop yourself for about 40yds and get some dmg from fall ,heal it up and you i'll see it works.

Best priest ever leaves. Awesome