Need a little help for Holy spec

Hey guys,
    i respecced Holy since the last update, and i'm enjoying it.
    There is only a little something which is bothering me, i'm forced to keep looking at my buffs in order to see if a gained a surge of light or a clearcast.
    While i'm doing that, i can't look at grid or at what's going on around me. (well i can, but i could be more efficient if y could gain some time by not having to look at my buffs all the time)
    So, my point is, does anyone have a way, an add-on or something, which could show me somewhere on my UI that i gained surge of light or clearcast? So i will be able to focus more on Grid or what's going on around me, by seeing in the corner of my eye that i gained the buffs.

Hope i was clear enough for you people to understand what i'm asking for and i appologize if my English isn't that good.

Re: Need a little help for Holy spec

Quote Originally Posted by Noiresprit
    Hey guys,
    i respecced Holy since the last update, and i'm enjoying it.
    There is only a little something which is bothering me, i'm forced to keep looking at my buffs in order to see if a gained a surge of light or a clearcast.
    While i'm doing that, i can't look at grid or at what's going on around me. (well i can, but i could be more efficient if y could gain some time by not having to look at my buffs all the time)
    So, my point is, does anyone have a way, an add-on or something, which could show me somewhere on my UI that i gained surge of light or clearcast? So i will be able to focus more on Grid or what's going on around me, by seeing in the corner of my eye that i gained the buffs.

Hope i was clear enough for you people to understand what i'm asking for and i appologize if my English isn't that good.
    do you have the scrolling combat text on?

you can activate that in the interface settings, it gives you a message floating from your character when anything happens, buff gains, damage, healing etc, should be alot easier to notice the procs

have fun!

I downloaded a mod called Thank God that plays a sexy female voice after every SOL proc (and Holy Consecration). I usually get a SOL free flash heal every 2-3 CoH casts with 20-22% crit.

Download Power Auras, it helps me a lot for that kind of stuff (buff that procs like the Hyjal Ring or just when i pop trinkets). Basicly the way the mod works is when the buff u previously configured with the mod procs, a graphic of ur choice will pop on ur screen with a timer. Very useful, i love it.

Here's the link to save ya a couple of seconds
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...asClassic.html