mod that will show sword and board procs?

I saw a mod somewhere that someone had where it showed the sword and board icon next to their char when it was activated to make it much easier to see. Which mod will do this for me?

Re: mod that will show sword and board procs?

I use power auras for all of my proc abilities. It lets you use a custom or built in graphic that will display on screen in a variety of different situations. Right now i use it for SaB, Sudden Death, Glyph of Revenge, overpower, and a slew of other things for my alts.
    The only downside is, if you use custom graphics, that you have to remember which is for what.

Otehr than that, any scrolling combat mod (like SCT or MSBT) will work fine. I just prefer something a little more noticeable.

will that put the actual icon there along with the time underneath it?

I know there is a fully customizable addon that lets you put alerts on any buff you gain and it even lets you put your own recorded alert sounds, cant remember where i saw it tho so im looking for it too.

Check out Ghost: Pulse http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ostPulse2.html WoW interface has a more up to date version then curse but if you prefer curse they have it as well.

PowerAuras, this addon will show you icons or custom images on the screen when you get certain buff or proc. It's highly customizable and very nice to use.

I just use the ingame scrolling combat text and watch for <Sword and Board> to come up. The only thing i wanna find is a mod to show you when revenge has come up.

Just use floating combat text, you know when you gain rage, when revenge is up, sword and board, and also when proc on chance trinkents,chants(mongoose) happen. kinda pointless to get a mod when te floating text is right above your actual toon....but i'm old school.

Edit: Revenge is always up on my warrior when i tank.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    Just use floating combat text, you know when you gain rage, when revenge is up, sword and board, and also when proc on chance trinkents,chants(mongoose) happen. kinda pointless to get a mod when te floating text is right above your actual toon....but i'm old school.
    my SCT doesnt show revenge, and i have reactive abilities & auras ticked.

I personally use MSBT for this kind of stuff. It shows Revenge, S&B and the other stuff I want. I just moved Revenge trigger, S&B trigger and the other stuff to a more convenient place than what it is at by default.

Eavesdrop + PowerAuras = Win
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.