Thread: Spriest Mods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Spriest Mods

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Sweet interface. What mod are you using for the unitframes (i.e. you and your target above your spellbuttons)?
    I reworked his/her(?) Ui -> http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8132230vs3.jpg

Unitframes is Pitbull, castbar is quartz and debuffs is classtimer. I have no clue how to disable Misery etc on quartz buff list so i simply use classtimer. i do have enough memory so i dont care about this :/

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    I reworked his/her(?) Ui -> http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8132230vs3.jpg

Unitframes is Pitbull, castbar is quartz and debuffs is classtimer. I have no clue how to disable Misery etc on quartz buff list so i simply use classtimer. i do have enough memory so i dont care about this :/
    Thanks. Pitbull seems really nice gonna download it after work today. Right now I roll with XPerl which is kinda... bloated. I like the minimalistic approach of Pitbull.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    I use Quartz, home modded to not show MF and Misery on the debuff list, and with MF-tick spots on the MF castbar only. People who's using DotTimers and Quartz at the same time should be shot.
    I beg to differ!
    I find that Quartz lacks when it comes to customizing. I.e. ClassTimer has a function to add your own timers, has a more organized interface and a lot of other good stuff.
    Quartz is good for cast bars and swing timers though

Nezonia, you have an awesome looking UI, grats on all the work you have done with it.

Long time reader, first time poster - I registered just so I can steal some know-how on Quartz from you ;D Could you be so kind and either point us in the direction where we can read about modding Quartz, or perhaps throw in a few pointers on how to create tick spots and remove MF/Misery from the debuff list? Cheers. Frankly I didn't know Quartz can be modded this way, I'll try it on my own after work.

A bit off topic, but may I recommend the Sexymap addon. Nothing special, but it's shiny.

I've spent the last 3 days working on my UI. I love Nezoia and LostProphet UI so I've adapted my "tons of useless info UI" to something that looks like LP UI, but with more useless info^^

I was just wondering how do you get the tiny number just left-bottom of your health bar? I suppose it's a pitbull config?

Currently I'm using pitbull, quartz, classTimer, kgpanels, titanPanel... and for the shiny things domino and buttonFacade, and SexyMap ;D

(I'll post a screenshot after work)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyara

I was just wondering how do you get the tiny number just left-bottom of your health bar? I suppose it's a pitbull config?
    EavesDrop I belive.

15+ Year Old Account

Pitbull can do that on its own.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Pitbull can do that on its own.
    The question is "how?"

Deleted

Regarding the interface made by Nezoia and modified by Lostprophet, could either of you make a Addon package. Since it is a UI I fell in love with and whould realy like to use it for my own priest

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Kyara
    The question is "how?"
    Pitbull > Player > Text > Combat

It's also a part of the default UI, most people just missed it out I guess :/

Latest UI compilation downloadable here: Windcape_PriestUI_Nov08.zip

I've seen this, but it seems I didn't figure out how to configure it to look like what you've done...

Lostprophet I need your help !! ;D

I just checked pitbull this morning, and sorry Nezoia I didn't figure out how doing the same thing Lostprophet did.

Here, bottom left of his character infos :
    http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3...8132230vs3.jpg