Need help with error

So for some reason i'm getting this error
    "Interface\\FrameXML\\SecureHandlers.lua:511: Cannot use SecureHandlers API during combat:\nInterface\\FrameXML\\SecureHandlers.lua:511: in function <Interface\\FrameXML\\SecureHandlers.lua:503>:\n<in C code>: in function `SetAttribute'\nInterface\\FrameXML\\SecureHandlers.lua:714: in function `SecureHandlerSetFrameRef':\nInterface\\FrameXML\\SecureTemplates.lua:607: in function <Interface\\FrameXML\\SecureTemplates.lua:559>:\nInterface\\FrameXML\\SecureTemplates .lua:854: in function <Interface\\FrameXML\\SecureTemplates.lua:735>:\n<in C code>: in function `SecureGroupHeader_Update'\nInterface\\FrameXML\\SecureTemplates.lua:443: in function `SecureGroupHeader_OnEvent':\n<string>:\"*:OnEvent\":1: in function <[string \"*:OnEvent\"]:1>\n\n ---",
    And I've noticed that at time my screen will just lock up and like a minute or two later it will unlock and everything looks like it's in fast forward. I don't know if that issue is something else or related to this error but it really annoys me that I can't quite figure out what is causing this error, at first I thought it might have been eepanels or KGpanels or even yurrcombat log.But after turning all that off it still happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help with error

This has something to do with UF. You have an addon installed that's using the SecureGroupHeader template - meaning most likely some kind of raid/unit frame addon. Someone joined or left you group, summoned a pet, or something else that caused the group/raid composition to change while you were in combat, which caused API_OnAttributeChanged to have been called - which apparently doesn't like being called while in combat. Now if u can put the list with ure addons pls.

oh sorry I didn't include an addon list.

Pitbull
    Grid
    decursive
    eepanels
    chinchilla
    etooltip
    sbf buff
    I've noticed that I usually get the error when i'm in combat and I mouse over a unitframe. Namely my Target or my ToT or my focus target. I noticed that my pitbull was a bit out of date so I updated it this morning. I haven't raided today so I don't know if the error is still happening. Also I've gotten this error a few times as well

"Interface\\FrameXML\\UnitFrame.lua:159: Usage: GameTooltip:SetUnit(\"unit\"):\nInterface\\FrameXML\\UnitFrame.lua:159: in function `UpdateTooltip':\nInterface\\FrameXML\\GameTooltip.lua:171: in function `GameTooltip_OnUpdate':\n<string>:\"*:OnUpdate\":1: in function <[string \"*:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n ---"
    Again any help would be appreciated. Thanks for responding.

bump

Well best u can do is Repair Wow and update all ure addons. Coz as blizzard states this is Blizzard Bug and they are working on it.

Thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate it. I'll make sure that all my addons are up to date. For some reason I think one of my addons are locking up my screen. But i'll figure it out. If you don't mind, can you point me to where it says that the tooltip error is a known bug?

Thanks for the help. I had the same feelings on the issue about the tooltip error. The problem for me is that it was happening with all the tooltip mods that I was using. I just turned it off for the time being. Back to default tooltip :/