Thread: Bugged Mindflay

Bugged Mindflay

Seems it weren't lag after all :-)

Mindflay is broken

Ghostcrawler approved.

I tested it out alot, and I can recognize all the points. I usually have around 30ms (you won't get it any lower outside Blizzard HQ), so I think I can safely say I don't have any "lag".

Not to ofcource mention all the visual bugs in Netherstorm and Mana Tombs where it flays up in the air, rather than towards the target.

I *really* hope this get fixed before WotLK raiding.

Re: Bugged Mindflay

It's really annoying.

Hope that they'll fix it soon :z

One thing the guy didn't mention in his list is that MF is probably the only spell that can get both full and partial resists (on bosses and normal mobs as well). The full ones are the most cruel, since they cost us an unjustified global cooldown, and they seem to happen more often since casting CoE went out of fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyros
    One thing the guy didn't mention in his list is that MF is probably the only spell that can get both full and partial resists (on bosses and normal mobs as well). The full ones are the most cruel, since they cost us an unjustified global cooldown, and they seem to happen more often since casting CoE went out of fashion.
    Yes, it's actually super annoying.

And it's not related to hit, because I get it on level 30 40 and 60 mobs as well. I've been completing my Loremaster Archievement, and had alot of strange experiences with Mind Flay.

Yeah I don't know if this is related to your issue of MF bugging but once and a while my MF animation will tweak out and shoot up toward the sky instead of at my target. I don't need to log out to fix it or anything, it will fix itself after about 15-20 mins, but it is quite an annoying little bug.