Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: So druids get to resurrect now....

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    Elemental Shaman need to be able to shock people back to health in combat!
    WOOT! CHAIN REZ!
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

First:
    I like the change because it sucked to be not able to resurrect the ppl in an instance after a wipe. It's OOC, so it doesn't really affect PvP with one exception, which is
    Second:
    The "new" Night Elf racial is completely changes the situation. One click and you're OOC. Thus a NE druid is too powerful in Arena imho (i play a NE Drood btw).

It's typically for the WoW community that someone QQs about something which doesn't affect themselves. Just to be envious of other classes...
    So pathetic.
    Gilneas EU - Germany, so I don't have to be perfect in English ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by meadow

The "new" Night Elf racial is completely changes the situation. One click and you're OOC. Thus a NE druid is too powerful in Arena imho (i play a NE Drood btw).

It's still a 10 second cast though. If your team lets an enemy cast for 10 seconds unmolested, they deserve to lose.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Snes
    WOOT! CHAIN REZ!
    Now that's something I would totally support
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I totaly love the druid OOC rez, great for raids and 5 mans, ghost walking sux, and i love that pallys have LoH and DI dropped to 20 minutes, one thing i do wish is that they would drop the CD on shaman reincarnate to 20 minutes as well to follow suit of all the other anti wipe raid utility tools or at least 30 min CD with the ability to put 2 points in it to drop cd by 5/10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    It's still a 10 second cast though. If your team lets an enemy cast for 10 seconds unmolested, they deserve to lose.
    100% Right. I just wanted to stress that you don't need to stop casting to get OOC as a NE.
    Gilneas EU - Germany, so I don't have to be perfect in English ;D

I remember a few runs doing heroic SP and having a lame wipe with a druid healer. The pain.... Am glad they added the res.
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." ~ Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

I play a priest, but I'll agree that it was about time druids get an OOC rez. Every other healer has one, and it sucks for druids when they were picked last as a healer for 5 mans because they can't rez anyone more than once every half hour...you really DO have to be a douchebag to complain about this...

I wouldn't heal 5 mans on my Druid without another rezzer

How stupid was that - too much hassle to do heroics because of a stupid exception that really didn't help anyone. And there is always someone who pulls aggro cos they were mucking round. hey thats what heroics are for right - a pull aggro comp or a lawl I pulled the boss and didn't die comp. all good fun till someone has to do a corpse run.

Arc or SH. OMG such a retardedly long way when you are close to the end of the instance...

Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    you really DO have to be a douchebag to complain about this...
    He thinks that if his class gets an ability no one else has and people want to utilise it makes him special... these forums always have a hint of elitism and if people could swallow their pride for 2 seconds they'd realise if other classes get similar abilities it doesn't actually detract from their class.

How can anyone complain about this!!!! It doesn't hurt anyone and is beneficial to everyone! I've been doing Arena since it started and have never seen someone be rezzed in an Arena match. You would literally need to have fainted at your keyboard to let this happen.

I've seen our Paladin healer pull it off a few times, though it's always a tense 10 seconds when he does attempt it ;D I will admit that we are on the low end of the arenas 1800s which may have something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    No you cannot.

They cannot have CoH.

Nor PoM, nor shield....

Roll a druid if you want it enough, but priests are looking immensely strong right now.
    Funny things is..
    CoH-->Wild growth
    PoM-->Living Seed
    on shield you got them though but lifeblooms 1sec ticks to agood job of increasing tanks TTL too
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

IMO shamans should have chain rez... best ability in raids ever!
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PewZ007
    IMO shamans should have chain rez... best ability in raids ever!
    Paladins actually had mass rez as an unimplemented beta spell at some time.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Darrkh
    O please, Your single target heals heal for far more, ur hots heal for far more than ours. You have barkskin, we got PW:S. Swap? And last i checked, boomkins do competitive dps
    a single target heal that waits for the second coming of jesus before popping better damn heal for a truck load and overheal by 500%.... wasting that much time i better see the cast bar and have all the HoT's loaded up so the taarget survives the wait for the damned heal.

speaking as the giver and reciever of the heal.

Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    Hard time imagining what kind of douchebag whines about druids getting ress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

15+ Year Old Account

I've never understood how a woman could manage to fill a bag with douche waste without is spilling or something. Come to think of it, I wouldn't even be grossed out, I'd just be impressed. ???
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanite
    Funny things is..
    CoH-->Wild growth
    PoM-->Living Seed
    on shield you got them though but lifeblooms 1sec ticks to agood job of increasing tanks TTL too
    I have been playing a healpriest from vanilla to sunwell and for a long time coh was the most dominant aoe heal.
    Abit too strong imo. Lately tho I think that druids are very competitive in raid healing with their aoe hot. As a matter of fact i suspect it might even be more powerful than coh. Opinions?

Then yes priests are versatile with pom and shield and a decent hot aswell, but I do not think they should be the "best" healclass. They shall be just as good as others, and then the player will take the character to the level of performance he/she can provide.

Druids being able to ressurect I find as a good thing, makes recovery faster = good for everyone.

Inspiration is hard to beat, one of the best things about the priest in my eyes. I know shamans have the same thing.