Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Blizzard ruined my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Abuelo
    Which...walk with me on this....is why they are restricted to the arena? Possibly? Perhaps? Maybe?

It's a cooldown that people in the arena don't have at the minute. Which means that whatever it heals it is EXTRA health. Which.....is bad? If you aren't going to go into the arena, and you dont want to use them, why are you so empassioned about them being restricted to the arena?

I can't be dealing with this kind of logic at my time of life.
    It says nowhere on the tooltip that they "are restricted to arena", which is where my assumption that a possibility of outside arena use was questionable. If that's the case though, then gg arena.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn
    not all of us arena nub. and as for mixoligy i say it useless.
    i really dont care how long flask's last is's the effect im after.
    55k gold do i care if i use 2 flask's a night no
    i would rather have a greater efect and only last 1h....

Quote Originally Posted by Macfly
    With the patch came class changes the elevation of Pallys to god like dps along with other things including the one pot per fight. This is the death of a large part of alchemy. If one is limited to one pot per fight whats the first to go. Resistance pots while in the past these would sell with some frequency now you are better off just taking them to the vendor. Then there is the potions that boost damage, heroic strength, destro pots, haste, ect. gone. For the most part people are saving their one pot for mana/health. Great job blizzard. Now instead of 1/2 my recipes being worthless you just added another 25%. Leaving me good for flasks and health/mana.
    You do realize that your one big failure right?

Since the patch i made about 15-20k gold with alchemy

How? transmute cds are removed... ffs.. if u still cant make gold out of that.. sorry stop whining and start quiting

Blowing haste pots got some awesome numbers out of my rogue but spending all my daily money for your stupid profession just to keep competitive in a raid is some bullshit if you ask me.

People will still buy your pots, just not as many. Your minor gold loss means nothing to me.

Alch is still one of the best money makers, along with enchanting.

stop QQ plx
    each encounter has been shortened drastically. each boss/mob having 30% less hp and each dps class doing roughly 20% more damage.... im a restoshaman, and im far far away from going oom. not even at muru or kil´jaeden.

Well those arena-potions are kinda useless, gives less mana/health back and requires 10 healing/mana potions to make..

Quote Originally Posted by On
    You do realize that your one big failure right?

Since the patch i made about 15-20k gold with alchemy

How? transmute cds are removed... ffs.. if u still cant make gold out of that.. sorry stop whining and start quiting
    false

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeefilter
    false
    jeez the quote u quoted fails. i was actually going to buy a primal earth for 2g and try it out when i left my AB.

some forum shizzle huh.

Quote Originally Posted by callar
    not all of us arena nub. and as for mixoligy i say it useless.
    i really dont care how long flask's last is's the effect im after.
    55k gold do i care if i use 2 flask's a night no
    i would rather have a greater efect and only last 1h....
    Um, kindly read up on the profession before criticizing it. You DO get an increased effect for being an alchemist.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=53042

i got 3 transmutespecct alchemists. i can tell for sure that the cooldown has not been removed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeefilter
    i got 3 transmutespecct alchemists. i can tell for sure that the cooldown has not been removed!
    i have 2 druids + 1 shaman with alch, all 3 on diff server (EU) and on all 3 i can do unlimited skyfire diamond transmutes. (all 3 are transmute master btw)

Didn't they remove the cooldowns for Beta only so people can test the different stuff without waiting for hours on end?