Tailoring question...

I realize that putting on spellthread for pants and the new spellthread for cloak require a certain tailoring level.

My question is, after they are actually made and applied (making the items BOP), what happens if you drop tailoring completely?

Do you keep these bonuses or does the item become unwearable?

It would seem to indicate from looking at the spellthreads that once they are applied and the item becomes BOP, that it doesnt matter if the person is a tailor or not.

Anyone on beta server know?

Evermorph*

Re: Tailoring question...

So, it seems nobody knows.

Well I'm hoping it is like the rings for enchanter. You enchant them, they become BOP but you can wear them no matter after.

Evermorph *

Quote Originally Posted by Evermorph
    I realize that putting on spellthread for pants and the new spellthread for cloak require a certain tailoring level.

My question is, after they are actually made and applied (making the items BOP), what happens if you drop tailoring completely?

Do you keep these bonuses or does the item become unwearable?

It would seem to indicate from looking at the spellthreads that once they are applied and the item becomes BOP, that it doesnt matter if the person is a tailor or not.

Anyone on beta server know?

Evermorph*
    Oh didnt see that question

It is exactly like if you drop enchanting and you have ring enchants

The tailored effect becomes red and a red line below says requires X level of tailoring

Quote Originally Posted by MortuariusBC
    Oh didnt see that question

It is exactly like if you drop enchanting and you have ring enchants

The tailored effect becomes red and a red line below says requires X level of tailoring
    QFT

Although only since 3.0 the enchant rings required a level, which made me pick up enchanting again on my alt which piror to 3.0 ditched for herb for quite some time. But tailoring is like that with their current spellfire/FSW/PMC sets as for which irl friend has tried etc and told me =)
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.