Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The Change In Shadowpriest In The Latest Patch

Don't make threads like these otherwise we'll get a nerf!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthara
    Should of always been able to do? are you serious?
    Yes I am serious. Bringing a shadow priest because we were nothing more than a mana battery for the "real" dps and being stuck at the bottom of the DPS pile was bullshat. I understand WHY we couldn't do the same kind of DPS as a mage/lock/hunter/rogue as our utility to regen mana was based on our damage. Being able to do 2k+ dps and returning 5% mana to the group would have been WAY overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    Pwned. Just because 2k dps isn't possible for YOU doesn't mean it's impossible for OTHERS.
    He was talking about 2.4 patch. Try not to be so limited, 2K dps with additional dot, 100% crit bonus, crittable mind flay - not hard to achieve even with heroic badge gear. Without that, even with insane group sinergy (like chained heroisms in 2.4, moonkin, insane luck with MB SWD crits) 2K dps was not possible. We struggled for 1600-1800.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    Pwned. Just because 2k dps isn't possible for YOU doesn't mean it's impossible for OTHERS.
    l2read my fucking edit you mongrol.

°_°

I pushed 2550 without weapon oil and foodbuff. Had healing elixirs so it would have been abit more with considerable consumables.. Gear mostly from BT and SWP. 600 increase in dps for me from 3.0.2-3.0.3.