Skinning and Herb Prices for Wrath?

Any estimation of how much they will differ, if at all, from the BC herbs and skins first few days/weeks ?
    I.E- Borean Leather stacks going for X amount compared to Knothide Leather stacks going for X?

Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Koumaru

Re: Skinning and Herb Prices for Wrath?

This is going to be a hard one to call, but I'm guessing they'll be extremely overpriced due to both competition for limited resources with so many profession grinders and also so many players' having 50,000+ gold at launch time. No idea on the exact numbers, and it will vary from server to server.

I predict that the big glut of gold in the game economy at present is going to make materials costs much, much higher at WotLK launch then they ever were at TBC launch.

You might have better luck posting this question in the Professions forum though. This is the Hunter class forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Koumaru
    You might have better luck posting this question in the Professions forum though. This is the Hunter class forum.
    OOOO burn!

This is a matter quite close to my heart actually, as some form of proffesion balls up earlier in the game has left my hunter with JC/Ench, my Paladin with Herb/Alch and the Priest I cannot be arsed to level with Min/Herb. Because of this I will probably have to buy my JC levelling things.

If you are asking this from a profit making perspective though, I would say...keep hold of your TBC things, because they will be worth a lot in a couple of months. Right now the most expensive herbs/ores are the Vanilla ones, simply because noone is out farming them anymore. Primals and the like shold fetch a hefty price later on.

Koumaru

I'm stockpiling the hell out of enchantment mats and leather on my bank alt, either to sell for a huge profit at launch, or to use for my own leveling of these professions.

I wasn't intending that prior post to be a low blow, either. The OP's post had been sitting here for six hours with no replies. I really think it might generate more discussion in the other forum.