Patch 3.03 addon failures

Itemrack and error monster doesnt work after the patch and there is no updated version on curse gaming.

Anyone have alternatives to these? cant be able to switch EQ fast and having errors popping up all the time is irritating :<

Re: Patch 3.03 addon failures

Did you try to tick "load outdated Addons"? AFAIK there were no critical lua changes.
    Gilneas EU - Germany, so I don't have to be perfect in English ;D

yeah of course, if you dont tick the load out of date addons they wont even appear when u log on.

Well i personally use Outfitter. Works like a charm.
    Gilneas EU - Germany, so I don't have to be perfect in English ;D

My advice to you...and to everyone realy is to open your browser, go to google and then search for wowmatrix and download it.
    Its a simple easy cliant that scans your addons folder and searchs the entire database of every addon available (and yes i mean every, chuck norris fact addon ftw!) and updates them.
    I run this everytime i log wow so my addons are NEVER out of date, not to mention it has an auto buffer meaning addons that would usualy be on the *out of date* buffer are auto tweaked to stay on the *in date* buffer even if there hasnt been an official update ^^ ;D
    I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eeket/advanced

Itemrack works for me..

Itemrack works for me..
    This

wowmatrix
    and this

Shazjia lvl 80 Retardin!

Nobody is Perfect!... I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarosia
    My advice to you...and to everyone realy is to open your browser, go to google and then search for wowmatrix and download it.
    Its a simple easy cliant that scans your addons folder and searchs the entire database of every addon available (and yes i mean every, chuck norris fact addon ftw!) and updates them.
    I run this everytime i log wow so my addons are NEVER out of date, not to mention it has an auto buffer meaning addons that would usualy be on the *out of date* buffer are auto tweaked to stay on the *in date* buffer even if there hasnt been an official update ^^ ;D
    I got some shit warnings from my antivirus using wowmatrix..a few times now..some spywere tring to get on my PC...so I stoped using it.

I''m using wowmatrix right now and It's awesome. I haven't gotten any errors or anything with it and I don't think it has any spyware. I would give it a go for anyone who is still manually updating their mods.

I just use the curse updater now that Ace addons (most addons I use) are supposedly based off Curse, works fine

i guess its fine if you use curse....wowinterface.com is blocking anything using wowmatrix because of issues with it.....