Benifits of Inscription?

I'm hearing alot about the pros and cons of inscription.

I mostly want to know what special things do inscripists make? I've heard about shoulder enchants, extra glyph slots, and something about super major glyphs. I also heard about the BOE off hands but i've only seen books. I play a resto shammy and i plan to focus mostly on that so those books wont help me. I'm at about 150 inscription and trying to decide weather i should continue it or not.

thanks

Re: Benifits of Inscription?

shoulder enchants is what we get as our special thing.

but i have not seen them.

minor glyphs is where the money is made atm, in wrath it will be the discoverable major glyphs i would guess.

Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Even with minor glyphs I really don't see inscription being much of a money maker.

It was a cool idea, but nothing like what harvesting or the JC trade brings in as far as an income goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidders
    Even with minor glyphs I really don't see inscription being much of a money maker.

It was a cool idea, but nothing like what harvesting or the JC trade brings in as far as an income goes.
    thats because they dont change unless you change spec really

gems changes as you get more money to up grade gems or upgrade gear, just like enchanting

i think you will see a jump in prices when duel spec comes out but it will not be the money maker that jc or enchanting is

and tbh jc and enchanting can not make as much money as 2 gathering professions

you also get a major glyph slot xtra

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Knight978
    Not anymore

You also get the scrolls of recall. This is by far my biggest benefit being a warrior, I can hearth like four times an hour now.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyra
    You also get the scrolls of recall. This is by far my biggest benefit being a warrior, I can hearth like four times an hour now.
    yea i havent used those, i have the neck from killing illidan and that works great as a 2nd hearth (15min cd) , but i have heard funny storys of the lower lvl scrolls being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight978
    this is incorrect