15+ Year Old Account

Looking for a DoT addon

Hiya!

After being disc for a long time I respecced to shadow with 75 for the awesomeness that is mindsear. Anyway I am looking for a good addon to track dots in instances. I tried DoTimers yesterday which does everything very smoothly, BUT one thing.

I'd like an addon that tracks the remaining time of my dots on all the mobs, but also enables me to klick on one of the mobs on the list and then have it targeted, so I can refresh the dots. Is there something like that available?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Re: Looking for a DoT addon

im shadow since bc and such a mod never existed ( yes i did search after, and obviously didnt found:< )

There are couple of Mods which u can use and the probly only multidoting Mod is Dotimer which i used the whole bc along. But i became very slow.. and i didnt like the profiles managment.

So i searched a new one since i dont know how to disable misery etc on quartz, so quartz wasnt an option, i found classtimer which is very good imo.

but i cant track more the 2 mobs... so if u need a multidoting mod u have to keep dotimer:>

They can't do that anymore. It was probably possible before TBC but they changed how things work and you can no longer target from dynamic frames like that (to break things like the old Emergency Monitor).

I personally use Yatba and prefer it to Dotimer (which I used for ages).
    ForteXorcist is also a good one and has support for Shadow Priests. http://www.fortegaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=31

I use ClassTimer. It can only track two mobs, but that shouldn't be an issue. Tracking DoT's on three mobs isn't too hard to do manually, and with any more than 3 mobs you're better off just spamming Mind Sear and forgetting DoT's all together imo.