Warlock WotLK Gear

Anyone know of any good guide's listing the gear a warlock could pick-up along the way to 80? ??? I have been looking around for a few hours and I can not seem to find any. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Conall the Undying - 80 Protection Paladin (WoW Armory not working atm).

Re: Warlock WotLK Gear

do you not know what gear is good for you?

if you need other people to tell you what item to pick from a quest when its cloth/leather/mail/plate choices, you need to reroll.

Yes, every cloth piece while your leveling will be good for you. Warlocks use Stamina, Intellect, Spirit, and +Spellpower, and that's what most cloth pieces have on them. Strength, Agility, and Attack Power are uselses.

I recently found a great guide to the gear along the way, better than using the Armory is www.maxdps.com, not sure if it's accurate yet, but it's pretty good

You'll stumble along pretty much every quest while lvling, you can prioritize those according to the gear you need. So that'll be easy.

And on the front page of MMO-Champ today, there's loot tables for the instances. Browse through them and you'll find some intersting stuff. Instances give plenty of XP, so it shouldn't be too bad to do one every now and then while lvling.

So far up through the dungeon blues on the frontpage here it looks like SWP/late BT gear will hold to late 70's no problem.
    User has been banned permanently for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Conall
    Anyone know of any good guide's listing the gear a warlock could pick-up along the way to 80? ??? I have been looking around for a few hours and I can not seem to find any. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    I found lootrank to be helpful. You can use one of the default profile rankings to evaluate which items are best for each slot, or if you don't like the default templates, you can create your own. It also lets you filter the results based on where the gear comes from, so you can rule out PvP gear, or 25 man-raid gear if you don't participate in a particular aspect of the game:
    http://www.lootrank.com/wow/wr.asp

You can also use wowhead.com filters, like this. You can tweak both the search and ranking filters. The ranking filter that will show up from this link has fairly arbitrary values, but now that you know about it, if you spend a few minutes figuring out how it works, you can change the values to better suit your needs/opinions.

Found this at the Warlocks Den

"Below is a list of all the Warlock appropriate gear obtained via Quest rewards in the new Wrath of the Lich King zones." (Akasha)
    http://wowmb.net/forums/223979-post1.html

Thank you very much for all your help
    Conall the Undying - 80 Protection Paladin (WoW Armory not working atm).