Anyone else feel cheated on Raid loot?

This is coming from someone intending to play a Death Knight, so it may *only* apply to Death Knights. But I'm extremely disappointed that, despite the fact that at least two pair of DPS boots and Tanking Boots in both 10 and 25-man versions drop, *none* of the non-set Epics match the Death Knight Tier 7. That means that, as a Death Knight, it doesn't matter what spec I play -- I'm going to be wearing the "Warrior Tier 7" boots, belts, and bracers.

Does anyone else feel slightly cheated that, no matter what spec you play, you will *not* have the option of a complete, matching set of armor?

Re: Anyone else feel cheated on Raid loot?

Oh noes?

Lemme guess.
    Carebear Server?

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore
    Does anyone else feel slightly cheated that, no matter what spec you play, you will *not* have the option of a complete, matching set of armor?
    Matching? Who cares. If I have a banana on my head and moonshoes (remember those?) on my feet, I'll be happy... as long as I have the gear that is the best for what I am trying to accomplish. Looks are the least of my worries, if that is what you are referring to. If it's not, my bad! I need more coffee.

sig by Shyama

People crying about lvl 80 raid loot before we've even gone into Northrend are annoying...I'm sure you'll still sleep at night.

Deleted

Serious thread is serious

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Have you ever played a Paladin in BC before? For T4 content the only matching boots were the holy ones, for t5 content no matching ret boots, then in t6 content guess what no matching ret boots.

BTW I think you can but matching boots by trading in the heroism emblems in Dalaran last I remember in the beta :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    Have you ever played a Paladin in BC before? For T4 content the only matching boots were the holy ones, for t5 content no matching ret boots, then in t6 content guess what no matching ret boots.

BTW I think you can but matching boots by trading in the heroism emblems in Dalaran last I remember in the beta :P
    not sure but I'm pretty sure they made these awesome things called

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34561

PRETTY SURE THOSE ARE SOME T6 RET PALLY BOOTS

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

gods the vanity here lol

if your not crying over not getting gear now your whining you can't be in a fashion parade .... sheesh

what's next after they add matching boots, belt bracers and handbag?? going to moan because of lack of lipstick and eyeliner .... O.o

Remeber its a game ppl lol
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Emee
    If I have a banana on my head
    So you have seen T8!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari
    gods the vanity here lol

if your not crying over not getting gear now your whining you can't be in a fashion parade .... sheesh

what's next after they add matching boots, belt bracers and handbag?? going to moan because of lack of lipstick and eyeliner .... O.o

Remeber its a game ppl lol
    lol what a load of bollocks everyone likes too look the part and play the part your crying over ppl crying wanting too look good anyone who says they dont like too look good is full of shit or have no time and wanna run around in greens rofl

how sad

Mock all you like guys, but fluff makes these games. Personally, I'm of the UO school where characters looks should be unique. Not every warrior looks alike, every deathknight looks alike, etc.

Blizz is very lazy on looks.

Give me a paint type program for my gear, and let me customize, Ill be happy.

Perhaps add a system where you can add things that are all just visual.. mm

I dont know what its called so im just going to use something from kingdom hearts

The "gummy ship" system, where you add polygons and such to your ship to make it look better, without really doing anything (of course set a limit so people wont be so stupid)