crafted gear = junk

Will new crafted items be added, or is crafted gear only intended for initial gear now.

As a more casual player the swiftheal/swiftstrike shoulders and such were good items. Now I see myself surpasing crafted gear very quickly.

Re: crafted gear = junk

New patterns and schematics were added in BC so I'd have to think new crafted items will be added beyond what is listed on mmo and wowhead.

Swiftheal/swiftstrike were not added until black temple.

They'll add crafted stuff with new raid zones more than likely, just like burning crusade.

The notion that (so far) there will be no BoP high-end crafter items saddens me. Yes, it will make for better gold revenue, but I like those profession-unique items, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Limelight
    The notion that (so far) there will be no BoP high-end crafter items saddens me. Yes, it will make for better gold revenue, but I like those profession-unique items, too.
    same I leveled smithing on my rogue since no good weapons would ever drop from kara for me and made myself a dragonmaw ( it was nice having the nethers banked ) which soon became a dragonstrike since I was able to get into a guild who saw that I was really pushing to be a raider due to my commitment to upgrading my gear aside from raids

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Limelight
    This kind of tears me because I'd rly like to know if there will be good BOP items, otherwise I just assume let somebody else lvl it and make it, but I'd have to think there will be.

And an upgrade to the powerheal monocle would rly please me.

I agree I like to pick up some professions just for the special things I get for choosing that profession!

Although late trainer gear from tailor trainer I think is actually pretty good although it being BoE is a lil depressing but I guess I can at least make the gear for my main now =D
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

they not giving me super uber epix so i can log on 5min a week to shoot critters? :'( :'(

i quit!

Hatredcopter

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanlien
    they not giving me super uber epix so i can log on 5min a week to shoot critters? :'( :'(

i quit!
    please do

Ya I was excited to see the new epic engi cloth dps goggles until I saw the Naxx 10 ones. They have nice crit and all but being a warlock I'm looking at haste a lot right now. The Naxx 10 headpiece has the same spellpower around half crit but also has haste and counts for the set bonus. I used my old holo-gogs the entire time for BC. It's kinda disappointing to see that I won't be doing the same in WOTLK currently.