Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: BARON'S MOUNT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick
    its all a case of lucky baby
    I'm going to have to snatch a lot of babies til I find a lucky one.

Oy, I've been trying for that dang mount since pre-TBC. I try to run Strath at least once a week. Three, almost four, years later, nothing. I haven't even seen the epic sword he drops. Maybe I'm just unlucky. 

But I still love Strath, it's my favorite instance next to Scholo

15+ Year Old Account

Before the expansion hit, I soloed Strat 19 times with my frost mage. I died a few times to either Baron or Rammstein the Gorger, but most of the time things went ok. As a clothie, you are incredibly squishie, and both those bosses hit damn hard. No mount as of yet, but I will go back at 80 and give it a few more goes. If I reach 100 clears and still no mount, it will be proof that I can never get a rare mount.

Gaiwyn
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn
    Before the expansion hit, I soloed Strat 19 times with my frost mage. I died a few times to either Baron or Rammstein the Gorger, but most of the time things went ok. As a clothie, you are incredibly squishie, and both those bosses hit damn hard. No mount as of yet, but I will go back at 80 and give it a few more goes. If I reach 100 clears and still no mount, it will be proof that I can never get a rare mount.

Gaiwyn
    good old blink-fblast kite

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by dugga
    well not friend but a guildie
    I'm friends with athene and kungen, well, I armory'ed them..

I got mine as PvE fire at 70 - there are no requirements needed for it to drop, just a dedicated player. I did hundreds of runs before 3.0 was released, but got mine 34 runs after the patch dropped.