Thread: Wotlk is out

Wotlk is out

Well guys, i guess not all me, but some recognize me:
    i'm Cat, the faithfull beta and alpha tester that posted here whats going on in disci and holy class on the alphs and beta. Unfortunatly the forums here are filled with retards, the BEST holy priest EVER played by a female friend of mine was "flamed" out of here, why? no good reason just for being a beta tester.

the sad things: idiotic ppl like eloro and even more, post here as if they played on beta, when acording to answer you could see who loged healed himself and loged out, and who actually tested and played.

i am very sad about the beta work on the priest, especially the un-nessecary attention on the shadow priest. and again i will be flamed for saying this, till u get to 80 SHUT THE FUCK UP. since i really don't care much now, and most of the time wanted to update my comunity priests, so that if someone is really on the beta he will, like me create a suggestion.

Yet all i met here was a bunch of kara priests, that don't know game mechanics, compare talents and skills to a nerfed live instance, probably spec holy just to spam click CoH. unfortunatly i continued to post here my experiances on beta trying to be nce, geting flamed for playing the beta and knowing more then the twats here. i am glad beta is over. but wanted to tell all the twat tards here:

now that wotlk is out i'm not planing on posting in these forums ever again. sorry i require abit more intellegence from forums i post on (and if u say who reads your post, then if you ever entered a theory craft web page about: warlocks, mages, priests, shamans or druids, your reading my crap, especially if you enter elitejerks, so stfu child and learn).

i believe every poster that will reply to my post, filled with jealousy that i already leveled that i already seen the beta and stuff that you haven't seen will post something mean and bad and nasty, like my previous posts where i didn't flame ppl on these forums. Yet:

i dont care.

my main goal is to let everyone know: beta's over, wotlk is on live. you guys are retards, l2p. and thank you for being my most hated forums of all to post in. thank you for making me understand what a retard comunity of priests there are in the game.

but most of all: thank you for making my desicion easier.

i have decided to reroll druid. why? simpley cause my will in game is to be the healer that is verstile, that you take him cause he can do anything. unfortunatly although i posted here, a bunch of retards drew the conversation about me and not about the MAIN issue which is:
    priest being less verstile then druid.
    i understand that for more retards on this forums flaming me is much more intersting and easy then understanding the word verstile, yet still i did expect the holy average priest to worry when he hears "you aint that verstile".

i love healing in raids, and the thing i love more is the options i have as holy: greater heal is still the HUGE heal, and when timed properly i get a thank you from many tanks, Holy was a verys strong raid healer, and still is.
    the problem i have and the reason i'm rerolling druid is simpley cause druids became more verstile.
    they have the same CD like us on raid healing, their raid healing is twice as better - and this been said i'm not talking about the amount healed - but the way its healed. they have 2 spells for every situation and a better "answer" then gaurdian spirit (sorry 2 instant cast heals own gaurdian spirit: swiftmend: with 13 sec CD and NS with 3 min is a better way to heal spikey damage over the gaurdian spirit.

Druid are the new priests, there-fore i am switching to my druid healer, which is just as epic as my priest, but now holds the crown of "fill the gap" class.

yes i know druid were intended to hot, and priests were the jack of all trades, yet on my posts here ppl insisted in arguing and flaming me over addressing the real problem and bumping up the real problem: which is priest are 2nd in verstility now and lost their spots to the druids WG and nourish.

druids own priests in verstility now, instead of flaming me on this thread try to be more aware of whats going on in other classes and in yours. stop being retards and flame each other just cause your jealous someone is pro, got beta and just generally knows more and plays better then you. i don't think i need to remind ppl; this is just a game, yet retardness is for life.

so grow up over your flaming replies, i won't read it. i will also not be traveling to the druid forums since they are a bunch of pathetic whiners crying over their class, when their class atm and on the beta was the optimal healing class.

who knows i might roll back to my verstile pro priest, if druids will get nerfed back to the HoT man they were intended to be. Atm druid are better for raiding, more verstile, better mana regen, better utility. (this was already posted, by me, yet the reply i got was that i was a retard/asshole/jerk etc, which ppl don't understant: this forums - LIKE I GIVE A SHIT? LOOK AT WHAT YOU POST GUYS? "how do i heal?" "how do i play" like really do u think i care that a person that 2 posts above wrote "heal with sheilds" calls me a fucktard? i don't. my true goal was to somehow cause a "wave" of things that i noticed, bumping and allowing blizz employ that reads these forums to see an agreement, instead retards decide to play the retard game).

GL to all the priests remaining the "verstile" (or not anymore, druids are but hey 'believe in it') holy priests that remain, i guess i'll see you after blizz wakes up with holy's and fix them. i can't blame blizz though - not like retards here helped blizz in any way to notice the problem.

GL to all the disci priests, you guys are gonna be so bored, fail so badly and get replaced by paladins HAHAHA.

good bye retard priest forums, i hope i never meet you guys in game, and just incase i will always ask and refuse to talk to any mmo priest. just for being a retard that reads this retard crap.

my the druid love remain to blizz and my new class will own all of you. (soz about english, not my language).

if you wondered why i posted this, i was hoping the retard priest comunity will wake up and notice what is happening, how they answer to ppl who know more, and how they acted when it was time to make suggestions - over flaming the best holy priest you can meet (talking about a holy priest i know who is FACT the best i met, who was flamed away from mmo priest forums by retards like eloro, 20diamonds and more. if these retards would've acted less filled with themselves and more open to information although they don't have the beta and don't know, they could've got the best advise from the BEST holy priest in this game). i hope maybe this post will make all understand why i'm quiting, yet i hope most will flame me back and call me a retard prick and ignore the real fact that you guys look like this now and druids own. which is common to these forums. i still hope some priest will wake up and notice whats going on like me, and my fellow poster (best holy priest who isn't rerolling), poster was called 'nogi' and announced he's leaving these forums, since well: look at them. i read the posts and contacted him ingame (signiture let the player in, game char name and realm) to talk normaly without retards about the beta. i assure you a prick conversation wasn't going on, but ppl that can't except knowledge when they don't know just iritate me, and thats what went in this forums. i discovered the best priest, in the game in the community. i discovered advise which was by far better then any theory craft, i discovered a player that was chosen by blizz to test the alpha and beta, and for the first time i understood what being a priest is, i am glad that from all priests blizz asked this priest for information, i am sorry these forums flamed him. in some way i'm glad blizz knew not to take these forums serious. retards should be taken seriously. to bad US forums are taken seriously.

Re: Wotlk is out

if you wondered why i posted this, i was hoping the retard priest comunity will wake up and notice what is happening, how they answer to ppl who know more, and how they acted when it was time to make suggestions - over flaming the best holy priest you can meet (talking about a holy priest i know who is FACT the best i met, who was flamed away from mmo priest forums by retards like eloro, 20diamonds and more. if these retards would've acted less filled with themselves and more open to information although they don't have the beta and don't know, they could've got the best advise from the BEST holy priest in this game). i hope maybe this post will make all understand why i'm quiting, yet i hope most will flame me back and call me a retard prick and ignore the real fact that you guys look like this now and druids own. which is common to these forums. i still hope some priest will wake up and notice whats going on like me, and my fellow poster (best holy priest who isn't rerolling), poster was called 'nogi' and announced he's leaving these forums, since well: look at them. i read the posts and contacted him ingame (signiture let the player in, game char name and realm) to talk normaly without retards about the beta. i assure you a prick conversation wasn't going on, but ppl that can't except knowledge when they don't know just iritate me, and thats what went in this forums. i discovered the best priest, in the game in the community. i discovered advise which was by far better then any theory craft, i discovered a player that was chosen by blizz to test the alpha and beta, and for the first time i understood what being a priest is, i am glad that from all priests blizz asked this priest for information, i am sorry these forums flamed him. in some way i'm glad blizz knew not to take these forums serious. retards should be taken seriously. to bad US forums are taken seriously.
    did i win?

TLDR

QQ moar

srsly there is NO BEST "Player". She may be very good but there is always one who is better , always

i dont comment the rest of ur post coz i dont know the reason since im rly new here

hf with ur druid and i know they got allllooooot of new tools... ooc ress, flash heal, aE heal, HT useable in Treeform etc

Seriously... TOO MUCH TEXT!!! FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    I mean, who the fuck seriously cares WHY I exactly have to collect the 20 squirrel testacles?

Could you be MORE of an ELITEIST TWAT, the mear fact that you believe people care you are "quiting this forum" just shows how far up your own ass you are.
    You complain about flaming, that entire post is built around flaming the priest class (which you loved so much supposedly) in favour of druids, 4 paragraphs in that where you just repeating yourself over and over but in a different way.
    Its people like YOU that make these forums a living hell half the time, and i wouldnt be suprised at all that you are the type of player that makes raiding and general game play seem boring and full off "Fucking noob learn to do the boss or fuck off" i personaly am happy you are leaving this forum, and although i may never see you ingame i hope to god for the sake of the players on your realm and guild that you quite the game all together.

I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eeket/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer
    TLDR

QQ moar
    Nah,

TLDR

WAKE UP SHEEPLE PRIESTS!

Actually, AFAIK. Healing druids are pretty much complete trash now, that's why you see so many boomkins, in arena. Maybe things will change @ 80, but I seriously doubt it.
    BAMF.

And this is exactly what Meow meant. morons and losers posting in a shit way which has no value to topic at all.

Sorry to see you reroll MeowMeow i definitely enjoyed reading your posts about beta, it helped me get a global idea of what to do aswell. (sticking to Shd for ever) :P

Enjoy your druid, have fun, and keep posting rude and insulting things at priests....

Deleted

QQ limit exceeded