Am I crazy or...

Is something wrong with my head, because I remember playing Beta and having Inner Fire add to my spell power. Then I get on my priest live ater 3.0 had been out for a while, asked when they returned it to normal, and no one knew what I was talking about.

Was that a great fever dream, or was it in for a while. I remember when I saw it in the talents and thought "oooo Inner Fire isn't useless anymore" then got to my priest, speced my Disc spec with it, found out it was removed and had to spend some gold to get my points back.

Re: Am I crazy or...

As far as I can tell, only the last rank (or two) actually adds spellpower.

sig by Shyama

Ok, I'm not crazy, just stupid. LOL

I totally didn't check the talent list.

I blame Oxycodone.

Quote Originally Posted by joboofoo
    Is something wrong with my head, because I remember playing Beta and having Inner Fire add to my spell power. Then I get on my priest live ater 3.0 had been out for a while, asked when they returned it to normal, and no one knew what I was talking about.

Was that a great fever dream, or was it in for a while. I remember when I saw it in the talents and thought "oooo Inner Fire isn't useless anymore" then got to my priest, speced my Disc spec with it, found out it was removed and had to spend some gold to get my points back.
    True, but your still crazy

The first rank of Inner Fire with a spellpower bonus comes at level 71.

Ok, I'm not crazy, just stupid. LOL

I totally didn't check the talent list.

I blame Oxycodone.
    fuck your drugs

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

Level to 71, learn the new inner fire and KABLAM!!! there is your spellpower addition.