Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Athenelól first lvl 80!

hah they deserve it

How is it fair? I can't even get on yet till my copy arrives >

Quote Originally Posted by Tankette
    Still trying to figure out what exploit was used since i can't get the link. ???
    They grouped up and went into an instance, then they person being leveled droped so they would get all the exp from the mob, they would be added back to the group before being booted from the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Phresh
    Athene is the king.
    Stop beeing a jealus douche and realize it.
    Please make me realize it! I ve been waiting for an idol for whole my life to break the chains of everyday grainess and free my soul, to meet my king and only serve! Please tell his words of truth to us else will be lost forever in the gray mass!!!

I can't believe people are being so selfish "glad he got banned" and such, I mean, can't you see the ironi in his eyes of the movies he made or are you just a straight out r-tard?
    He does this to be better than others, and yes he just proved that he is? Not much to say about it, he would've dinged 80 within an hour if not some GM decided to ban him even though he already got an accept of what he were doing..

They're just jealous imo.

Quote Originally Posted by arbuzno
    He's the person to get merciless gladiator, as well as first to get lvl 80, meaning he is clearly above average player.

And about 'MMORPG for me is just for meeting good people and doing something together' kind of stuff - personally i dont understand it as thats the things that should be part of your real life...and spending your time in front of PC just to chat with others - maybe its good for lonely people i guess.
    I do think that its better to log in and know someone you can talk with then to log into the game with some pricks and talk about einer propeller while you do repeated runs for something? And sometimes you dont have time to go out together, try living in BIG city when you need to drive at least 1h 30 min somewhere, well you cant do that all the time with family hanging around

So I still dont understand is he what we call WoW freak to get everything first no matter whats going on in life or is he just a so good comedy player?

Quote Originally Posted by Xzander37
    They grouped up and went into an instance, then they person being leveled droped so they would get all the exp from the mob, they would be added back to the group before being booted from the zone.
    Interesting. Thanks.

Deleted

Quite funny that no one knows anything about Athene personal life.

He wrote a book called "Mijn egotrip" where he talkes about his personal life.
    He was a candidate in "Big Brother" tv show
    He was into politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Axal
    They're just jealous imo.
    Jealous of getting banned for 3 hour's and getting back to lvl 70? No ty. :P
    Hi

For all of you people bashing this guy... he really is the king in this regard. He's a world record setter.

For all you people saying everyone bashing this guy is jealous of him... wake up and realize he's the king of an MMORPG, and that is no more awesome than being the king of la-la land. It's not much to brag about outside of trade chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    Sorry bro but it is mmo-champion the #1 QQ web site on the net

I has the best shaman in the world !!!! i won !!!!

Athene had the record for leveling 1-70 too, they did it the same way as they did 70-80 now, and the GMs said it was a "clever use of game mechanics" but after a while they changed their policy and made it a bannable offense. So the GM that said it was ok probably wasnt up to date.

This makes me happy inside. Glad to see him banned. Exploit or Not. One less arse in this game. Cheesy
    WTF, so just because you dont like someone you think its ok to ban them for no reason. fucking totalitarian ass hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger
    For all of you people bashing this guy... he really is the king in this regard. He's a world record setter.

For all you people saying everyone bashing this guy is jealous of him... wake up and realize he's the king of an MMORPG, and that is no more awesome than being the king of la-la land. It's not much to brag about outside of trade chat.
    To clear thing's up.
    Athene never lvled to 80. They powerleveled Darus to 79 before ban and downlvl to 70.
    I would like to know how fast does Athene level alone? No bug abusing and that stuff. ;<
    Hi

Dudes flat out a fucking NERD... end of story.

That's very nice, can we have the first legit player to 80 next please?

Just like RL, someone found a way to game the system that hasn't yet been covered by rules. I say grats on the ingenuity.

In terms of what everyone is QQing about, I would recommend everyone just enjoy the game. He obviously gets enjoyment out of breaking world records. I personally enjoy content and hanging with in game friends more than speed. Play the game for you; after all, it is a game. Dont' worry about the guy who will most likely also break the world masturbation record and play the game for fun, not always competition or comparison.

That's very nice, can we have the first legit player to 80 next please?

its wasn't a bug it was tactics, they banned him for tactics??

Faked obviously... like everything from him