Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: What exactly do I get for being a blacksmith again?

Quote Originally Posted by xGenshinx
    I lold. Got World peace speech?
    Thank you for your input. Don't forget to do your homework before logging in.

Gaiwyn
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by xGenshinx
    Gay-wen

lol gaywin, do you really think most people will level professions to be of use to the server, or even should do? Of course people are gonna take profs that benefits them (the crafter only buffs etc).

enchanting has always made good money, especially if you get some rarer formulas. JCs were making 1000's of gold quite easily through TBC, everyone needed new enchants and gems for pvp and pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn
    Instead of seeing how a profession can benefit you through BoP enhancements, isn't it nicer to think about how you add to the gameworld -- your server -- as a whole by having a particular profession? I have two Blacksmiths and it is proving to be a pain to level; but it's fun to have particular professions, regardless of any benefits -- short- or long-term.

Gaiwyn
    Any profession can do that. Unless you pick up double gathering professions, you have some influence on the gameworld economy. I am the nice guy who links you the rare recipe and goes to Org to do it for you.

Then again, my other profession is enchanting, I contribute enough to my server alone on the one .

Deleted

Bah....blacksmithing is srewed up...what i get for being any of the blacksmiting specialities?!...nothing -.-
    There r only a few crafted epic weaopons (and epics and general) witch r all maces and a dagger...where r the axes? where r the swords?!

Quote Originally Posted by Culi
    There r only a few crafted epic weaopons (and epics and general) witch r all maces and a dagger...where r the axes? where r the swords?!
    The same place as your spellchecker button.