Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: World First LVL 80 Explained - Interview with Nymh

"these people have no life" yet you concerny yourself with these people "with no lives" so much they "make you sick"

sounds to me like it is you without a life...
    Oh noes! Plz don't perma ban me :-/ *flips the bird* OH NOES I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST!PLXDON'T!!one loldie

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick
    "these people have no life" yet you concerny yourself with these people "with no lives" so much they "make you sick"

sounds to me like it is you without a life...

he is correct, you are tard

I can get from level 70 to 80 within a week but this guy takes 49 hours... thats so lame. How he managed to do that...................... My friend told me that he is using WoW glider bot leveling because is nearly impossible to level that fast.

I think it's better than spending 2 weeks playing to get 80, who's a nolife, he who spent few hours on it or he who spent same few hours but in 2 weeks?;> 1st guy looses 1 day, 2nd looses a bit of each day of 14 days... i vote for guy 1...

The worlds first lvl 80 was a dwarf pally named Aurelius from Windrunner. Its over at the armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/

Achievement First: Level 80 - 11-14-2008
    Congratulations to Aurelius of Windrunner for being the first character across all realms to reach level 80!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

We can fight all day and night whos world first, but its simple.
    Athene. End of story.

does that link so EU too? cause i don't see 25thNov anywhere ???

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath667
    The worlds first lvl 80 was a dwarf pally named Aurelius from Windrunner. Its over at the armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/

Achievement First: Level 80 - 11-14-2008
    Congratulations to Aurelius of Windrunner for being the first character across all realms to reach level 80!
    I was first in the US, not world
    Aurelius <Forlorn Legacy>
    Level 80 Dwarf Paladin
    Webmaster, www.forlornlegacy.net
    United States First Level 80

/pops the popcorn
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Well, this thread has been dead for a few days. Zombie time.

Anyway, just to add a point, if you're trying to call Nymph's approach an exploit (Which really, it isn't, but hey) i just went over to where he levelled on a crappy geared 70 lock, and noticed you could do the entire thing over and over as a lock without a healer at all, and virtually no down time. Anthene certainly could not do what they did with one player, while with Nymph's approach, you could. Makes me wonder why he didn't.

I just wanted to clear up all the people acting like having an out of party healer is a big deal; for a lock specced in demo/affl, it really isn't.

Good necro would recommend again A++++++++++++++++++++++

and because Nymh did not exploit, Blizzard had to change the mobs to no more give XP or loot.

Yeah, riiiiight.

Same shit, undeserved and 3 weeks later no Blizzard answer ever.
    To put it with Athene's word: They own this game and can do what they want.

"Achievement", "Honor", and the people run: Their marketing is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryven
    Well, this thread has been dead for a few days. Zombie time.

Anyway, just to add a point, if you're trying to call Nymph's approach an exploit (Which really, it isn't, but hey) i just went over to where he levelled on a crappy geared 70 lock, and noticed you could do the entire thing over and over as a lock without a healer at all, and virtually no down time. Anthene certainly could not do what they did with one player, while with Nymph's approach, you could. Makes me wonder why he didn't.

I just wanted to clear up all the people acting like having an out of party healer is a big deal; for a lock specced in demo/affl, it really isn't.
    I am interested in your necro. Can I subscribe to your newsletter?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

LMAO at the losers that felt the need to get a server first to 80.
    LMAO at all you idiots that are picking sides with Athene and Nymh.

L M A O !

Quote Originally Posted by Smikis
    by idea you cant even enter same 5 man instance with 2 grps.. not to mention enter with 6 ? as darus did.. unless i get it wrong , its clearly exploiting
    You get it wrong. THey have Darus in a 5 man party, when he pulls the mobs he leaves the party, leaving them with 4 players in the party. He tags them alone and they DPS them. He then joins again so he dosent get booted from the instance.

WOOT! good job Nymh... WORLD'S FIRST LEVEL 80 no matter what others think lol

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeseph
    LMAO at the losers that felt the need to get a server first to 80.
    LMAO at all you idiots that are picking sides with Athene and Nymh.

L M A O !
    lmao @ making an account just to say lmao 3 times

Am i wrong if i say i think this is the Nymh that made the wow music video "ni hao"? =P

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhearted
    Am i wrong if i say i think this is the Nymh that made the wow music video "ni hao"? =P
    That's the one I thought it was. That's obviously who leveling guides think it is too, because I keep seeing them use his Blood Elf character in their advertisements. The one that got to 80 was a female Human though, so I'm stumped The movie-maker Nymh doesn't seem like he'd be hardcore enough to try and get to 80 first, but that's just my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairIsANinja
    That's the one I thought it was. That's obviously who leveling guides think it is too, because I keep seeing them use his Blood Elf character in their advertisements. The one that got to 80 was a female Human though, so I'm stumped The movie-maker Nymh doesn't seem like he'd be hardcore enough to try and get to 80 first, but that's just my thought.
    1. The video was made by Nyhm not Nymh.
    2. The PL guild was not done by Nyhm there using his name and the look with out asking him, and he can do nothing because the name is not copy righted.