Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: TwentyFifthNovember clears Naxxramas

Quote Originally Posted by lalartu
    as opposed to some Latin words?
    its a place holder guild till they make the real one one nov 25th, so thats why they got the name...
    I was referring to the conceit of creating a temporary guild name and website to advertise the merging of two power guilds as though its some game changing event for the wider playerbase.

I am not a 'hater' person of power guilds. I respect the dedication it takes to do what they do. But the above makes them look too full of themselves.

I just can't belive it.. I'm so dissapointed at blizz.. It's like 4 days after release.. and.. almost everything is done.. there wasn't that kinda shit in tbc.

Just one key word : attunements... it's what prevents from rushing into game content so fast.. and also tbc didn't rush with such great bosses in the begining..lawl.. gruul is not epic and no one had even heard about him before tbc .... but for god sake.. the dragon aspect of magic. I have no comment about that casual move that blizz are making..

You share the EXACT same view as me.

There are ways to make games a little more casual friendly without ruining it for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfrost
    I just can't belive it.. I'm so dissapointed at blizz.. It's like 4 days after release.. and.. almost everything is done.. there wasn't that kinda shit in tbc.

Just one key word : attunements... it's what prevents from rushing into game content so fast.. and also tbc didn't rush with such great bosses in the begining..lawl.. gruul is not epic and no one had even heard about him before tbc .... but for god sake.. the dragon aspect of magic. I have no comment about that casual move that blizz are making..
    lets see before how much time needs other top guilds because you should aggree sk and nm are mutans like
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

I'm inclined to agree. Let's look at what the situation:

1) They went into raid zones they had practiced and perfected over and over again on the beta.

2) Blizzard has already stated they felt that Tier 4 was overtuned for an entry level raid, and that Tier-7 would be easier; they also stated that future raid content would be more challenging.

3) They took some of the best players in the world with them when they did this. I"m not saying there isn't anyone better, but I will say that they are among the best, from at least a time/dedication point of view if nothing else.

Then they're shocked when they clear the content quickly?

agreed. if you guys could blow through wotlk this easy, you should try blowing through college, getting degrees, learning to make these games yourselves, then make a new one to your specifications that no one else will be able to finsih because it's so hard.
    ...grats though.
    ya slobs

forgot quotes, my bad bro

World of Casualcraft.

Why play an RPG with free boss kills, free arena viability, and free gear?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDrank
    World of Casualcraft.

Why play an RPG with free boss kills, free arena viability, and free gear?
    Leave then, you wont be missed.

And your a tard for decrying accomplishments you haven't achieved as too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiton
    Leave then, you wont be missed.

And your a tard for decrying accomplishments you haven't achieved as too easy.
    Naxx is in fact recycled content, blue posts have stated that Sartharian and Malygos aren't supposed to be as difficult as entry level 25 mans in TBC.

What was once a truly epic game experience has become a watered down disappointment. Most game developers ask the top end players what they can do make their sequels more challenging and exciting. Blizzard is destroying a franchise listening to the larger player base that never reached that top end without content receiving a beating from the nerf stick. Your cries at BlizzCon, your endless QQ on the class + suggestions forums for free handouts and step ups has removed the greater deal of the challenge from this game.

Is no one else disgusted that clearing ALL PvE CONTENT in the expansion is even doable between level 74-78 and within 72 hours? Grats to 25Nov (they certainly worked hard for their kills), but I'm pretty sure they are left thinking "was that really it?" as they finish their grind to 80 before content resets Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDrank
    Naxx is in fact recycled content, blue posts have stated that Sartharian and Malygos aren't supposed to be as difficult as entry level 25 mans in TBC.

What was once a truly epic game experience has become a watered down disappointment. Most game developers ask the top end players what they can do make their sequels more challenging and exciting. Blizzard is destroying a franchise listening to the larger player base that never reached that top end without content receiving a beating from the nerf stick. Your cries at BlizzCon, your endless QQ on the class + suggestions forums for free handouts and step ups has removed the greater deal of the challenge from this game.

Is no one else disgusted that clearing ALL PvE CONTENT in the expansion is even doable between level 74-78 and within 72 hours? Grats to 25Nov (they certainly worked hard for their kills), but I'm pretty sure they are left thinking "was that really it?" as they finish their grind to 80 before content resets Tuesday.

Been said a 100 times.

They are some of the best players in the world playing under military discipline, wearing full Sunwell gear doing content that was completed on Beta months ago and Naxx years ago.

What do you freaking expect.........................................................................

Here's a damn revelation :-
    Sunwell Plateau one of the hardest raid instance in the history of WoW pre nerf, what happens when a guild with high enough equipment and full knowledge and experience of every encounter goes in there? they clear the whole instance!!!!!!! How is that possible omg? that's insane!!!!.

Surely a guild should not be able to clear Sunwell under those circumstances by your assessment. Which of course means Naxx should be unpossible because its magically gotten harder since beta, all the boss fights have changed and instead of a tier 1 instance its now a tier 5 instance, the final raid of a closing expansion.

Basically your arguments are built on dust and you are annoyed because of your own made misconceptions and unreal expectations.

Basically your arguments are built on dust and you are annoyed because of your own made misconceptions and unreal expectations.
    Dude.. you are telling me that you don't mind that ? It took them some nice 1~2 months in tbc to clear entry raids... but 3 days.. -.-

I am sure the rest of us who play with average or possible terrible players will find the content more challenging.

You shouldn't compare TBC to WoTLK... two different monsters.

1. Whats the one thing in TBC you had to do that you don't in wotlk?

GET NEW GEAR!

all your Tier and Sunwell crap scales very well in Wotlk, a lot of the stuff is good till you go to naxx, so you know what? Your already geared for that instance!

2. Why did they do that?

dun dun dun.. something hardcore raiders don't want to admit out loud. THEY BITCHED ABOUT IT FOR TBC!

"Why isn't my tier 3 any good anymore"

"This is fucking bullshit, we raided for months and this green gear is better!?!"

etc etc.. So blizzard listened to the QQ of the HARDCORE RAIDER and didn't make super adjustments to the gear like TBC

Now look, "wah wah, this is to easy!!" Well, no shit...

This time it isn't the casuals fault, its the Raiders fault for complaining about their hard earned gear being useless, so Blizzard made it good for a while, which means you will blow through content before you can blink. Even if they threw in attunements it would have just taken a few more days just to get them and then do this, it really wouldn't have mattered. Also, they couldn't make the instance incredibly difficult because then no one would go there except for the sunwell geared people, I mean.. no one. Its supposed to be KARA LEVEL gear, why make it as difficult as Sunwell stuff?

Those key points are why they beat it in 3 days.

So lets summarize:

1. Raiders asked for their hard earned gear to scale better, Blizzard did it!
    2. Naxx/malygos/Saltherion are meant to be entry level raids, where anyone could do it. They aren't meant for super hardcore.
    3. Quest/level scaling is meant for people that are going to work their way up from 1-80, that way there is no huge learning curve. If it was scaled to the people that geared for months ahead of wotlk, then new players (DK's) wouldn't stand a chance trying to quest or level in Northrend.

Any questions? I mean, I know people aren't even going to read this...

im so sure i can blink faster then clearing wotlk content!

but yes sir, you have it all right. and the fact that this naxxramas is easy cake compared to the good old 60' days is because blizzard _WANTED_ to give those players who didnt had a chance to enter naxxramas back then, give them the chance now, just since its a shame that only 30ish guild killed KT. when tbc came out.

so rr yes. your right and people should now stop whining that its wrong/pathetic or whatever you want to say about this, just fucking stop crying, and keep leveling tha.

gl 25nov with the race to kill arthas as world 1st

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

I bet Arthas shit his pants.
    He's all paranoid right now.

Oh yeah, I guess Naxxramas's bosses weren't prepared for WoTLK ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginjux
    gl 25nov with the race to kill arthas as world 1st

Tbh, who else is out there to challenge for the world 1st?
    unless blizz put back attunements etc, they just race through it all again.

this is a big lol to blizzard, GZ to 25.11

All this proves is that they play WoW too much. How much fun can they really have had? They completed all the content while it was still in beta, what was left for them to do at release? The buzz of having a world first is short lived, and judging by the amount of qq on their website, they are never happy when they are playing the game. So many complaints.

Naxx was designed as the first raid instance of wotlk so that people who didn't get to see it first time round could see it, so apart from some nostalgia value it wasn't really aimed towards the likes of 25thNovember.

guys i think Wotlk suffers from premature ejaculation

and 25thnov is the poor woman who had to find that out...

"is that it?"

If you're not in twentyfifthnovember, then don't bitch.
    YOU haven't cleared any raid instances yet, you probably didn't even reach 80 yet.
    There's plenty of content for you to still see and raids to do etc, why care those 25 people already did it?

People should really try living their own lives instead that of their "e-heroes". If I were Blizzard I couldn't care less that this guild (who clearly prepared for this for months) did it so fast, it just means they care so much about this game they are willing to center their lives around it, in the end they put in nearly 69 hours of playtime into doing this which is a lot.

Just try to enjoy the game yourself instead of letting someone else do it for you, how lazy can you be ...