Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: TwentyFifthNovember clears Spider & Plague Wing [NAXX 25-MAN]

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor
    So yes, they are paid to play.
    If you think free travel to LANs, some t-shirts and a mousemat constitutes getting "paid to play" then you need to get a clue. Sure some senior people in the organisation might be able to leverage more out of the sponsor relationships, in fact the whole situation surrounding Awake leaving was supposedly down to him pocketing a load of sponsor money, but you're talking about a very small number of people, ie the people who actually arrange the sponsorship deals. The average player or even the average officer won't get a penny.

Re: TwentyFifthNovember clears Spider, Plague & Deathknight wings [NAXX 25-MAN]

If you think this is what they do for living and they get a paycheck every month
    you need to get out of your basement and take a look around, they are sponsored
    (not same as payed) to promote companies, that get cheap advertisements,
    paying trips to tournaments, shirts some mouse, keyboard maybe, and save loads
    of money they would spend in other much more expensive marketing ways.

To conclude, they are not clearing raids fast cause their lives depend on it, but
    just because thats what they like to do and whats they're famous of, and ofc
    cause its obv too easy, I don't think Blizz planned for their hard-worked-on content
    to be cleared in 3 days.
    Bigger than Life.

Re: TwentyFifthNovember clears Naxxramas

If you go to the first link on this thread and scroll down the page to loot...

youll notice they added a lvl 70 item instead of a lvl 80 item up in the right hand corner.

Just a funny i thought you guys might like to see. Yes, raiding guilds make mistakes sometimes! :P ;D

Edit: now that i look closer..its a sunwell item, which is very, very nice. It might be for comparison to other naxx gear..? :-X

Quote Originally Posted by snux
    Paint shop and beta...easy enough to fake this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

but then again...it 'IS' sk gaming and nihilum... they can do it all! :P

I highly doubt such high end guilds would "fake it."

It's definitly not a fake.. It was announced by the server when they had cleared it so every player on Magtheridon knew it.

Wow thats crazy that they cleared naxx already, but what do you expect from the best guild in the game, but this just shows why Atunments are a good idea, so people cant clear the first instance 4-5 days into Wotlk.
    WoW Died at Patch 2.0

Malygos 25 now?
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    I got full epic before losing my virginity :P

I don't know what to say... Pretty pathetic imo.
    Hi

Why pathetic? In one day time they will be able to stop playing hardcore untill next content patch while most will play few hours a day still .
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    I got full epic before losing my virginity :P

Good to see they came out swinging.
    Of course everyone in that raid has cleared naxx on beta. Anything less would be strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    I don't know what to say... Pretty pathetic imo.
    What part is pathetic?  The fact that the first wave of level 80 raids are so easy that they can be completed this quickly?  perhaps with several of those participating being below the level cap?  or maybe even with less than a full raid?

Than yea, kinda pathetic, but Blizzard has said that the current state of raiding (in the beta) is too easy and promised to up the level of difficulty with future patched content. &#160;And remember, these kind of raiding guilds know all of these fights from years ago and on the beta, perhaps even with some of the raid being <80 or running with <25. &#160;With their kind of experience and skill, I'm actually not that surprised.

way to make 25man raids cake...
    GJ blizz...
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Galfruend
    What part is pathetic?
    The part where 25man instance's are easier than Stockade's.
    Hi

And you have been raiding those new 25man raids? Of course it seems easy when you have the best guild in the world clearing those.

So, thats why everyone else in the world has cleared it? I thought it was only 25 people from 11 million. My bad.

Rein

I think the "pathetic" part is that these guys go out of their way to look like douchebags, really.

So, thats why everyone else in the world has cleared it? I thought it was only 25 people from 11 million. My bad.
    Just give some time for ppl to get to lv80, it will be a faceroll.
    Bigger than Life.