Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: TwentyFifthNovember clears Naxxramas

What's the big deal? They cleared the instances on beta already, so it's just a matter of levelling fast. It's not like rogues tanked Illidan in TBC or anything, oh wait ...

All the people with their knickers in a twist about this should really understand they're the ones being too obsessed with this game not this high end guild. They're enjoying the game the way they want to do it, more than I can say for the people whining about them.

It's a nice achievement for them and people should back off.

yep they were in beta and they just did not wait for premades they also leveled 70-80 I saw them, so respect, now with quality servers back without lags thats a formality for them (beta servers were in the usa with 500ms ping from eu..)
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

i know its entry QQ, w/e i dont care.

but i remember naxx from vanilla, and its just weird seeing it like this...
    i know vanilla wow is over hyped, but there was a feeling about it, something weird...

but seeing it now is like half-nostalgia. odd..

Quote Originally Posted by lalartu
    but i remember naxx from vanilla, and its just weird seeing it like this...
    i know vanilla wow is over hyped, but there was a feeling about it, something weird...
    Well, in Vanilla Wow clearing Naxx was really hard and to defeat Kel´Thuzad was a real achievement. Now it seems to be a place where LolDKDKDK and his mighty cleaver of the bear can just walk in and collect his free epics. It´s really sad.
    My whineposts are better than yours.

Re: TwentyFifthNovember clears Spider & Plague Wing [NAXX 25-MAN]

Quote Originally Posted by Advent
    Now THAT is a RAIDING guild. *GRIN*
    Yes maybe.... but what it really says is how fucking easy Wrath raids are.

The end.

Now THAT is a RAIDING guild. *GRIN*
    na this feels more like Ubrs.....seriously

Oh come on, they spent ages in Naxx at level 60 and again at 80 on beta. It's like saying sunwell is too easy because a guild cleared it after spending 2 years training on it, it's just stupid.

Get the pepper out of your ass and deal with the fact you are the ones with an issue, not the game nor this guild.

Exactly, of course it's going to be easy, they've all done it before SEVERAL times. Especially when it was actually hard.

Edit: The only thing I think is pathetic is blizzard.

"It also means that they already cleared all the PvE content in Wrath of the Lich King and will have to wait for the next content patch 3.1 to have a chance to explore the Ulduar Raid instance."

it`s realy incredible how fast they clear all these stuff.
    but what i want to know is, how far away are the other "hardcore" guilds?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by brentaal
    /golfclap

Talk about sucking any fun out of the game. Blowing through the content on beta so you can blow through it again on live in order to sit bored to tears until the next content patch eventually gets released. Yeah, props guys... :

Quote Originally Posted by Schlock
    Talk about sucking any fun out of the game. Blowing through the content on beta so you can blow through it again on live in order to sit bored to tears until the next content patch eventually gets released. Yeah, props guys... :
    They now have time to play Gears2, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Dead Space, Left 4 Dead etc...

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK19
    They now have time to play Gears2, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Dead Space, Left 4 Dead etc...

Sounds like a good idea to me.
    You forgot CoD5.

----------------------------
    This is really rediculous, how can it be so easy, that 25 level 75+'s can clear three raids in under 65 hours or so.
    It's a raid for level 80, not 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    You forgot CoD5.
    Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Blizzard now rushing 3.1 out so the 0.01% of the playerbase doesnt get bored!

j/k

I am not usually one to begrudge credit but here you cant really do otherwise. They obviously did well to be the first but Naxxramas is an already well known and completed instance from level 60 not to mention it was playable on beta. They were just going through the motions of knowing exactly what to do.
    Also its one of the first raid experiences in WoTLK. By intended design its supposed to be a practice stepping stone for all guilds to get their foot on the 25 ladder, not stonewall 90% of the playerbase for the next 12 months.

I think their guild name 25th November is rather pretentious however.

So, a guild with the largest amount of people from the two fastest Raiding guilds filled with people that learnt the instancees from the Beta steamrolled it.

Do it with a PUG, THEN I'll be impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

When they were Curse, SK, Nihilium I really didn't care. A bunch of folk getting sponsored to play video games, maybe some career future in game testing or development, more power to them I say.

Then they create a pretentious website that makes them sound like the next hollywood blockbuster, spend months practicing raid content on Beta, fine tune on the PTR, spend 3 days without sleep levelling and then say 'Blizzard is bowing to casuals'

So, my new opinion is that they're a bunch of pretentious, self obsessed idiots that really do need to get out more.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

What does the 25th November shit even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Torture
    When they were Curse, SK, Nihilium I really didn't care. A bunch of folk getting sponsored to play video games, maybe some career future in game testing or development, more power to them I say.

Then they create a pretentious website that makes them sound like the next hollywood blockbuster, spend months practicing raid content on Beta, fine tune on the PTR, spend 3 days without sleep levelling and then say 'Blizzard is bowing to casuals'

So, my new opinion is that they're a bunch of pretentious, self obsessed idiots that really do need to get out more.
    I'm inclined to agree. Let's look at what the situation:

1) They went into raid zones they had practiced and perfected over and over again on the beta.

2) Blizzard has already stated they felt that Tier 4 was overtuned for an entry level raid, and that Tier-7 would be easier; they also stated that future raid content would be more challenging.

3) They took some of the best players in the world with them when they did this. I"m not saying there isn't anyone better, but I will say that they are among the best, from at least a time/dedication point of view if nothing else.

Then they're shocked when they clear the content quickly?

Then they're shocked when they clear the content quickly?
    shocked? no. its pretty obvious it would happen.

a little faster then some would expect, but we all saw this shit coming.

I think their guild name 25th November is rather pretentious however.
    as opposed to some Latin words?
    its a place holder guild till they make the real one one nov 25th, so thats why they got the name...

Talk about sucking any fun out of the game. Blowing through the content on beta so you can blow through it again on live in order to sit bored to tears until the next content patch eventually gets released. Yeah, props guys... Roll Eyes
    sooo what? players who are good should have to dumb themselves down so they don't blow threw a game to fast?

many high end raiders have said they hate the beta realms, and how you have to use them if you want to stay competitive for a world first kill.
    really allot of these guys probably hate that, they don't want it to be just going threw the motions, they want something that is hard, and something that is an accomplishment.

and most of all, i think any hardcore raider wants that experience for everyone..
    the people who want to keep casuals down aren't that many, they just yell more.

hardcores want people to see the content, they just want it to feel like an accomplishment... and when you can pug naxx in crappy ass gear, not even having to do dungeons.......i just don't see how thats fun for anyone..honestly.

yea this is a "game" but nowhere in the description of game does it say your victory is insured, or even that your enjoyment is ensured...its what you make of it..and as it stands it doesn't look like there is allot here to make anything of...

WHERE WILL WE GET THE LULZ?