Thread: Glyph of Vigor

Glyph of Vigor

Just curious if anyone has any information on this glyph? I have several guildies willing to pay up to 100g just for this glyph and I can't find any information on it to where to get it etc. =(
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

Re: Glyph of Vigor

Go to Thrall/Jaina, and tell them to bend over so you can pull it out of their ass.
    You know, like every other glyph.

Stupid questions get stupid answers.

You buy it from a Scribe, when they can make it. Until one learns the formula, wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Thyce
    Go to Thrall/Jaina, and tell them to bend over so you can pull it out of their ass.
    You know, like every other glyph.

Stupid questions get stupid answers.

You buy it from a Scribe, when they can make it. Until one learns the formula, wait.
    I just love the quality of the forums here lately. Everyone is so helpfull. Its not at all worse then the official forums anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DruidFTW
    I just love the quality of the forums here lately. Everyone is so helpfull. Its not at all worse then the official forums anymore.
    Any WoW forums is filled with dumb people, pretty much like 99% of the community in 4chan.

The glyph will be added next content patch and that was said by Blizzard ( but I don't want to dig for the link ). Hopefully that helps

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneDude
    Any WoW forums is filled with dumb people, pretty much like 99% of the community in 4chan.

The glyph will be added next content patch and that was said by Blizzard ( but I don't want to dig for the link ). Hopefully that helps
    Helps significantly thanks very much for the information i was curious if I had to learn it by random proc of the 400skill thing where you get a random major glyph per day etc. Thanks very much for this information link is not necessary your word is enough =D Greatly appreciated.

---

And for the guy who wasn't any help... I am a scriber on an alt and it's not at the trainer =.= get some facts right before you talk trash but then again you're probably just trying to up your post count ><
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.