Hey,

I've been reading around a bit here, and there's a lot of people reporting that their DK's are putting out over 1k DPS at the mid 60s.

I'm currently 65, about to hit up Nagrand, and I'm not getting anywhere close to this.

Currently I'm specced Blood, building up Frost in order to get Annihilation for the non-consuming Oblits, currently queueing, so can't get my exact spec.

My rotation atm is PS>IT>HS>HS>OB>DC>DC, then repeat as nessacery. Having no real problem soloing Elites or small groups (anything more than 4, with multiple casters is getting the better of me, but I suspect that's Blood, as I didn't have any problems as Unholy.)

I'm respeccing to This once I log in. It's very similar to my current spec, it just goes into frost deep enough to get Annihilation faster than I would otherwise.

Gear is just Quest rewards and a couple of pieces of starter gear (havn't run anything instance wise, as I'm just leveling.)

Even so, my DPS isn't anywhere near what's been reported. What am I doing wrong?