Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow Priest in Raids?

Quote Originally Posted by MaritnR
    Great change for skilled people, horrible change for SP face rollers who only got a raid space because of VT.
    Sir, you just won this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Renali

3% hit is pointless in raids where any good raider is going to hit cap themselves and not rely on the chance of having an S. Priest in their raid to compensate.
    No

Not anymore. With ele shaman, boomkin and SP all offering 3% hit. We will gear assuming that is there.

Failure to do so, or at least have 2 sets of gear, would be a big DPS loss. Boomkins will not WANT to cast IFF. SP's cast misery automatically.

Therefore - Shadowpirests are wanted.

Priests in any Specc were always welcome to the raid and it will stay the same...

i had never trouble to get in any Raid..

btw vT, the old one was much stronger in a raid; u will prolly do ~3k dps = 3000*0.05 = 150 mana per second *60 = 9000 mana to 1 groupmember in one min. x5 45000mana overall

actually with ~16k Mana =16000*0.0025 = 40 mana per second *60 = 2400 mana to 1 Raidmember in one min. x10 = 24000 mana overall.

i hope my math is true :O ^^

Lostprophet your maths is right but your being a bit optimisitc to think that blizz would have let us do 3kdps with the old mechanics,

more likely we would have been limited at crap dps like TBC if they hadnt changed things

Quote Originally Posted by MaritnR
    Lostprophet your maths is right but your being a bit optimisitc to think that blizz would have let us do 3kdps with the old mechanics,

more likely we would have been limited at crap dps like TBC if they hadnt changed things
    ya sure .. i know that.. and i was expecting a nerf to vT earlier than 3.03 :>

This was only to proof that the old vT was very much stronger than the new... and i know that it never could stay the same with our new dps numbers..

Cleared Spider & Plague Wing + Razuvious and Gothik in Heroic Naxxramas.

Shadowpriest do okay dps, need some gear improvement before it scales more up (more crit and spirit plix). I've been regemming pure dmg instead of haste again, haste is so useless untill you get several pieces of T7.

Dps was average 2500-3000, would usually be over the warlocks and below the mages. Mages really faceroll bosses right now.

Shadowpriest is a awesome dps class now. With the 1% crit = 1% DoT damage from shadowform, I can ensure you Loatheb was pure fun.

I had 67% crit on him, and Vampiric Touch ticked for over 3000.

We'll probably be taken for Mind Sear alone.

Talk about an OP spell in raids. We're now the ultimate trash clearers.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow