Heroic Dungeons Questions

A few quick questions that I could seem to figure out. I thought of these today while at work (still there) and was unable to attempt this in game.

Do the heroic versions on dungeons in wotlk require a key like in tbc?

Also, do they require you to be lvl 80 or can you enter them at say lvl 79 and use them to finish leveling?

Re: Heroic Dungeons Questions

Hello there, no non of the instances so far that i have done requires a key, the only ones i havnt done is the nexus and i doubt they require it

Aswell as i have not tried it but i dont think a level 79 can enter the heroics, even though it might work the bosses are level about level 82 in there, so bringing a level 79 will not due you any good, especially since some bosses have their random blows/charges/aoe damage, that goes for over 10.000 damage.

Wow that is fantastic news. I hated grinding to revered on my main to get into heroics. And it was always a hassle to play with friends. Friend 1,2 and 4 where revered with these and friend 3 where revered whit that. Very happy about this change.

Don't need any rep for any.

Don't need any keys for any.

But, you MUST be level 80.
    [center]Ultemicia - Warlock

All 10/25 Ulduar Content Cleared - Except Algaon. Working on hard modes!
    All 10/25 WotLK Content Cleared - Including Sartharion + 3 Drakes

Bloodscalp EU

Ultemicia - Lv80 Warlock
    Tungusic - L80 Restoration Shaman
    Ingafel - L75 Rogue (In progress)
    Ratenu - L70 Prot Warrior (In progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindathar
    Don't need any rep for any.

Don't need any keys for any.

But, you MUST be level 80.
    so you can't enter a heroic if you're not 80?

what about violet hold???haven't been there yet, as normal, but doesn't that require a key???and wouldn't the heroic require it too then???
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

Quote Originally Posted by frankster
    L2 read and understand what you read... Yes you CAN'T ENTER before 80..

The violet hold requires a Key that is true, though if you have the level requirements for doing Violet hold normal, you will recieve the key from a guy outside giving you a quest to enter it.

So its basically

Go to violet hold with proper level requirement -> Accept the quest from the dude there -> You recieve a key wich works for heroics aswell.

*Side note* Only one in the party needs the key to open the door. *Side note*

15+ Year Old Account

the key for violet hold is only for the door and not for the instance itself

Quote Originally Posted by frankster
    Someone needs to curb-stomp you.