T6 and new stuff

Just curious how people have been using T6 in Heroics and Naxx...

I've found that since my T6 has so much minimal crit, and the overall nerf to spirit over Int... I seem to fair better in a mix of quest blues, dungeon drops, and minimal T6.

Just curious to see how people have been fairing.

Re: T6 and new stuff

I replaced the 3 pieces of t6 I had already, (gloves, robe, and legs). I imagine Sunwell gear would have lasted me longer but as far as what I had, it just wasn't cutting it for Heroics.

Currently I'm in mostly Heroic, quest, and Reputation blues, which the Emblem Offhand, and I'm having a much easier time in Heroics than with my BT/Hyjal gear.

I've also noticed that tanks in t6 are harder to keep up than tanks in 80 blues.

Lvl 80 blues > most of sunwell gear

Quote Originally Posted by Camie
    Lvl 80 blues > most of sunwell gear
    Only set bonus's can make t6 technically remain better.

Replace on an individual basis and see what you end up with.

I'm only 75 so far, but haven't replaced a single item yet. Nothing I've seen comes close yet.

At 75 i replced 2 items
    GG!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleir
    I'm only 75 so far, but haven't replaced a single item yet. Nothing I've seen comes close yet.
    Generally I have found that increases in +sp +haste +crit come at the cost of each other and of sta/int/spirit - ergo I doubt much replacement until 78 at least. But even at 80, 10% more MB damage is difficult to ignore. Skull of guldan is also still going to be brilliant me thinks. Perhaps timbals. We shall see

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...crest&n=Nezoia

- Leveling: No replacements
    - Normalmode: No replacements
    - Heroic: Average amount of replacements, mainly weapons
    - 10/25man raiding: Alot of replacements.

[item=38206] is a must have for any shadowpriest untill you get the wand from Naxxramas , or achieve hit capped in another way.

Sad panda here ain't hit capped yet, but very close (21 rating off).

Another must have item is [item=44013] , a super trinket, and crit is something we're very much in need off.

But overall, I recomend you spend your money on regemming damage/hit and get new enchants instead of focusing on gear upgrades from non-heroics / raiding.

(This is mostly for Holy Priests)

Almost all replacements for my holy priest are coming from Heroics and 10/25mans.

Running full T6 and T6.5 I found no upgrades during leveling. However at 80, I highly suggest getting into the Heroics with a Wyrmwrest tabbards on, pick up the revered hammer, and then farm for the badge belt and offhand. Those are the quickest and best upgrades that you can guarantee. The belt and offhand are best-in-slot till 25mans.

Any drops you get that are better or even side grades should be equipped if they have decent spirit and more INT (due to the way replenishment works). However, breaking the 4-piece T6 should be avoided until you can cover the 5% on gheal with items with more spell power.

Also the Shouler Pads of Knowledge's Persuit from the T6.5 set are still really good, even at 80. There are better ones in 10/25 mans, but they are "good enough" till something great drops.

The first great weapon to use as an upgrade comes from the Zul'Drag ring-of-blood-like event. Fixer-upper or something like that. Its is pretty good.

Also there is a now a +45 spirit to main hand as well as +Int to main hand, so proceed as you see fit.

Running in t6 havent had any problems really (head, shoulders, chest, bracers), my regen went way down from about 300 or so unbuffed to 220. So I switched out a few items mostly stuff from bt. Now its a little better, just trying to avoid breaking my 4piece. btw jsut wanted to say Guardian spirit is really nice, highly situational but still very good.
    Maexxna in nax is a perfect example of why this talent rocks. When she frenzies and starts hitting your tank hard, than everyone gets webbed and stunned. Pop this right before the last one and its win. Having an ability that can prevent death no matter what is great.

Quote Originally Posted by rikken
    Running in t6 havent had any problems really (head, shoulders, chest, bracers), my regen went way down from about 300 or so unbuffed to 220. So I switched out a few items mostly stuff from bt. Now its a little better, just trying to avoid breaking my 4piece. btw jsut wanted to say Guardian spirit is really nice, highly situational but still very good.
    Maexxna in nax is a perfect example of why this talent rocks. When she frenzies and starts hitting your tank hard, than everyone gets webbed and stunned. Pop this right before the last one and its win. Having an ability that can prevent death no matter what is great.
    I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Loatheb is another. It isn't a heal so it isn't affected by the aura, and you can place it before the aura wears off to easily full heal the tank in the 3 second heal window.

Quote Originally Posted by Raegx
    pick up the revered hammer,
    Better than the crafted BS one?