Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Priest Glyphs, please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    i used MF glyph before LK shipped and dropped it for lvling... but it was fucking annoying in the first time :/ so first what i did when i reached lvl 80? ya right.. glyphed MF
    I glyphed PW:S for leveling , combined with herbalism's Lifeblood I rarely had to drop shadowform to heal

The glyph I swapped out was not MF, but rather SW, which I reglyphed before first Sartharion kill.

Currently using Shadow+MF+SW:P

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Huh? I could do that just fine.

Just spread out, and run away from the Rain of Fire.
    I got booted from first attempts, because running away from the fires is a waste of a DPS slot. Flay glyph is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    I got booted from first attempts, because running away from the fires is a waste of a DPS slot. Flay glyph is awesome.
    Even people with long have have to move. And melee.

Fun guilds you people had

I must say... I didn't liked this placement... cause no damage on Azgalor => no loot lol

How does the shield glyph work? It heals you after damage is absorbed?

No, it heals you when you apply it.

So apply it at 90% hp = 100% hp

Ok thanks

does the amount absorbed scales with spellpower? Cause 2300 damage absorbed at lvl80, that gives a 460 heal

[item=42408] , so 20%.

The absorption amount is increased with spellpower. Or atleast it were before 3.0 (with +healing, not +dmg).

[item=43370] - Now mandatory for Malygos. You can prevent 200-1200 falldamage.

I switched between MF glyph and shield glyph... My shield now gives me a 330 heal... And I'm pissed of the annoying error message "target is too far" ^^

I'm 78 and a half right now (yes, the "and a half is important, just like when we were kids^^) and I'll reconsider all thoses glyph when I hit 80.