Leatherworking help pls

Im stuck at 435 LW, the onyl recipe i have that isnt green is my epic leg kits and the problem with grinding those is my lack of arctic furs, can some tell me what to finish up with to get 450 or where the best place to farm arctic furs is. ty

Re: Leatherworking help pls

have you checked the LW vendor standing in Dalaran? hes outside the leather shop where u train, he sells lots of plans from skill 420 and up, check it out?

I am not 100% sure about this but i also do believe some of the Faction QM's also have high level patterns...but for sure see the vendor in Dalaran he has many patterns...you will need artic furs and such as currency to get them but they are there

Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    If by farm arctic furs you mean a couple per hours, you can try rhinos in Borean Tundra, a LOT of them, 67-69, they die very fast ( no matter what class you are ) and I get like 2-3-4-5 per hour, deppending on luck + random greys/greens + borean leather + meat.
    qft. The way to do it.

I advertised my services to tanks/dps... had them trade me mats to make leg kits till 440, then from 440->450 advertised the 2 DPS capes (now that most people have a frozen core) and made those to 450, Didn't take long because some people wanted to sell one on AH or build for friends etc.

On my server, it is possible to buy the mats for epic amor patches, then sell on AH for profit.

Advertise on the trade channel that you'll make the two epic armor kits free with mats.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky
    have you checked the LW vendor standing in Dalaran? hes outside the leather shop where u train, he sells lots of plans from skill 420 and up, check it out?
    Yes, I would think so too, but all the recipes you get from that vendor is grey once you reach 440. So to me the only thing I have that has skillpotential are the epic armor kits (green) and the epic cloaks (aswell as the other epic items that wont really sell very well).

So I am now at 441 after making a cloak for a friend, and kinda stuck too.

I'm at 445 and have made 3 epics items so far.

Two of them were from advertising in the trade channel.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)