Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Time-Lost Proto-Drake Spawn time

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfTheRood
    The thread that will not stay dead.
    what do you mean, in expansion its said that TLPD no longer will be available to get

First of all, nice forum, and some nice to read when ur farming it, and yes, all urs saying here is pretty good, ! COS,, i found mine TLPD right when i was finishing to read the last post so yeah it helps :P! LOL

Thx for some nice stuff to read while ur farming it

While farming for outland rares I did find 2 from one zone within minutes of each other, and another fairly soon after so about 3 within 15 minutes, so rares are not limited to the number present at any one time.
    It would very much appear to be within a certain time range from some specific event for some rares. There are 5 northrend rares which spawn near immediately after a server restart which is described under the frostbitten achievement on wowhead, and a fact that I have confirmed myself after having got those same rares repeatedly.
    It is quite possible that there is a certain delay after say a spawn with vyragosa that the possible spawn time for the drake will open.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Laaaaaaaawl.

This thread is epic necro bait. Something about it compels people to dig it out of the trash.

Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by EV1
    what do you mean, in expansion its said that TLPD no longer will be available to get
    Do you have source for that?

Spawn Timers in Classic are very different than WOTLK. Mainly that it wouldn't be a set 8 hour spawn for lets say, Humar the Pride Lord, anymore. If it was updated for WOTLK, it would be a 6-12 hours spawn. So, basically, someone cannot kill it, wait 8 hours, and kill it again right on queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduin
    They wont post blues on spawn times of rare mobs...

its rare and random.. best to hope your waiting will pay off. could be 10 mins, could be 10 years, who knows.
    Exactly