Poll: Which spec should I go for Engineering?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Engineering Specialization

It's on my DK and was curious what way I should go to choose for engineering spec and how to go about it.

All input is greatly appreciated thanks =)
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

Re: Engineering Specialization

gnomish for fun gadgets(like the battle chicken or mind control cap). and goblin for lots of stuff that goes "boom"

Koumaru

I agree with the previous poster. There isn't much practical difference between the two specs anymore, but the new goblin sapper charge schematic you pick up at (if I recall properly) 425 skill has a dramatic impact on the ease of leveling to 450.

It has about the cheapest materials of any post-400 engineering schematic and can carry you into the mid-430's with ease. I really hope Blizzard doesn't nerf (increase) the mats for this schematic; it's almost too easy to grind with it.

Awesome thanks very much for the input. What level eng do I need to choose a difference? Where do I go and may I change my spec if I choose too?
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

15+ Year Old Account

You can specialize at skill 225, level 40 required. The engineering trainer in undercity / fucking alliance town will guide you to your trainer. Goblin is in Gadgetzan, Gnome in Booty Bay.

The only way to later change your spec is:
    - Completely unlearn engineering
    - Relearn engineering
    - Skill up to 225
    - Go to Steamwheedle
    - Read "Soothsaying for Dummies"
    - Choose your new spec

You won't get any of the membership-card-only recipies then, and I still haven't found out how you can get the teleporter recipy again... that stinking gobbo in Everlook is supposed to give me his tellyporter...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!