Shadowpriest. . .

are OP

Re: Shadowpriest. . .

Not enough! But nice that we're getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    50 post till you hit 2k nezoia gogo!!! ;D
    I expected this thread to be deleted, so no

Its still here so they count!!!

They do count!

Waiting them to be deleted.

Pick ME ME ME ???

hi, can i join too?
    ALSO: i must congratulate ourselves for being the least discussed (QQed) class on these forums. does anyone know why that is? i mean, is it only skilled people or people with IQ over 130 that plays priests or what? :x
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentoid
    hi, can i join too?
    ALSO: i must congratulate ourselves for being the least discussed (QQed) class on these forums. does anyone know why that is? i mean, is it only skilled people or people with IQ over 130 that plays priests or what? :x
    Well, priest healing is in general quite awesome.

We're discussing shadow alot, but we're at the bottom of the foodchain in PvP, so people don't QQ about us being overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    We're discussing shadow alot, but we're at the bottom of the foodchain in PvP, so people don't QQ about us being overpowered.
    w0rd on that we're at the bottom line, atleast in tbc, i haven't (sadly) been able to play since 2 days before the expansion due to my job (i cried inside on the night of the release) but from what i've heard is that it's the same story still, rets are op and we still can't do anything
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

im far from 80 yet but do you think its more fun to play now then before the xpac? So far i love it

People who play priest have IQ 120+. They aint like people who play paladin. Their IQ is less than 100 O.o

IIT: people who know the priest class.

You go over to the official WoW forums, and 90% of priest posts are complaining about how much they hate their class. I want to tell everyone one of them to L2P, but that would take too long.

Just wanted to post letting you all know how awesome you are for being a priest and loving it.

*this post applies to all specs*

I've never felt OP as a shadowpriest, but I don't think were all that bad off in pvp.. atleast not as bad as shamans.. I'm seriously in a state of joy every time I meet a shaman in the arena.. No offense to those guys though

Only real problem is (as always) the rogues.. and recently mages.. if they know what they're doing I won't be able to act untill it's all over.. :/