Crit/Haste/Spellpower for Arcane?

Ok now I'm not quite sure where I want my gear orientation to go. so I have a question. For an arcane build which is more of a priority (if hit capped) crit or haste? and which works better? or should there be both within a certain percentage? Any info would be appreciated. And please no "arcane sux" comments it only proves your ignorance.

Re: Crit/Haste/Spellpower for Arcane?

crit
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Elethor
    Ok now I'm not quite sure where I want my gear orientation to go. so I have a question. For an arcane build which is more of a priority (if hit capped) crit or haste? and which works better? or should there be both within a certain percentage? Any info would be appreciated. And please no "arcane sux" comments it only proves your ignorance.
    Well arcane does have issues, its not ignorance entirely.
    That said, spellpower is the winner here (again, if hitcapped).
    You get less than half the bang out of crit that other specs do since spellpower is only a 50% boost to crit damage, and all arcane procs are % based not crit based.
    Haste is still quite decent for a stat, but can cause some rotation inconvieniences, and has some caps that eventually you may hit (or sooner than that when heroism gets popped).
    Int isnt a terrible stat to find for arcane, since mana is an issue, and int will give some added spellpower besides. Spirit is useful, but not something to shoot for by any means.

of course, the standard aspects of a sliding scale apply, the more spellpower you stack, the more attractive crit becomes and vice versa, plus item budgest for multiple stats are always better than for single stats.

When I'm judging a piece of gear, my criteria is
    hit (till capped) -> spellpower -> haste -> int / crit -> spirit / stam

your mileage may vary, ej probably has better numbers to look at.

-Moon

Thanks a ton Moon.