Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Dispersion *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Cleanse: 6% of base mana = 264 mana.
    Dispel: 14% of base mana = 540 mana.

Sure we can dispel hostile targets, but how interesting is that when we want to dispel Judgements, Debuffs and also Cure Diseases on ourselves later?
    keep in mind that we remove 2 (de)buffs at once and that no class can put up all 3 of them from their own abilities, in mass pvp there might be other things, yes
    Death Knight is also a living nightmare. Removing their diseases will cost me 463 mana, and then additional 1161 mana to go back into shadowform. A grand total of 1624.

In PvE gear that's close to 12% of my entire mana pool. What's up with that?

Do Blizzard want us to PvP without shadowform or what?
    i've always wanted that to work inside shadowform too
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldie
    I often have to drop shadowform to survive in a 1v1 battle.. -.-
    Which is the main concern, I feel. Shadow needs a new escape mechanic or cc.

Like chastise usable in shadowform...

The thing about mana burn, is you are never supposed to actually be able to cast it because if you do it is incredibly devastating. That's why priests have to be tanks in arena because people are on them at all times preventing the burns from going off, and that is why shadow has really fallen behind disc in pvp. Because disc can still tank while shadow cannot anymore. Possibly a boost to PW:Shield in the shadow tree would help out as well.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Mana burn is about to get nerfed to hell against ret - when it becomes % based there will be no point at all. At the moment at least as disc if you survive to the second (or third/forth depending on race/gear) fear the burn is powerful.

heh, i gave up on both my ne and ud spriest after honestly just torturing myself by getting constantly destroyed by melee and a lot of other classes except warriors in which i even had full brutal except shoulders and relying on a partner since 1v1 is pretty much gg against ret, rogues, huntards and now dks.

priest class no longer exists for me.

The whole Ret paladin reduction removal thing is bullshit for any class, my Elemental shamans one defence ( Astral shift ) is totally fucked over by their stupid Talent, it already gives them 20% damage >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Cleanse is still shit cheap since he barely uses his mana on anything else. And Dispel Resistance -- That is definitive a thing Blizzard need to work on.

Dispel Resistance is so retarded placed in the priest talent tree. Fix it as some base part of shadowform.
    I am pretty sure Blizzard said the dispell mechanics are going to change dramatically, but that it takes some time to implement a new system.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex
    I am pretty sure Blizzard said the dispell mechanics are going to change dramatically, but that it takes some time to implement a new system.
    Yeah, they did. I read that post and got happy as well.

But being a free PK the next half year is not funny.

But being a free PK the next half year is not funny.
    Did ya see the post where they compared SP in PvP to prot warrior? They buffed the warrior more me thinks!

At least dual spec will give more options, be it disc or a heavy PvP build.

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex
    I'm pretty sure they will be buffing the defensive mechanics of dispel while weakening the offensive parts of it in the upcoming changes.

That's what GC alluded to at least.

tedbt

Lmao you didnt even try to fight the guy, you just dispersed as soon as you saw him coming. No wonder you have trouble with paladins because you use your dispersion right away. You're just bad, and as a long time player of the priest class I hope you just reroll because you make us all look terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by tedbt
    Lmao you didnt even try to fight the guy, you just dispersed as soon as you saw him coming. No wonder you have trouble with paladins because you use your dispersion right away. You're just bad, and as a long time player of the priest class I hope you just reroll because you make us all look terrible.
    You are not helping anything.

Shoo.

Did you notice that he died?

We were several players, so I used dispersion to avoid dying since I was the "weak target".

Trolls *sigh*

tedbt

Did you notice that he died?

We were several players, so I used dispersion to avoid dying since I was the "weak target".

Trolls *sigh*
    So you were too pussy to actually fight? Priests have other defensive abilities than Dispersion. Like moving and bubble and fear.

Although I guess if you did any of these things you could just blame yourself then, for being absolute shit. Reroll, the priest community demands it.

So you were too pussy to actually fight? Priests have other defensive abilities than Dispersion. Like moving and bubble and fear.

Although I guess if you did any of these things you could just blame yourself then, for being absolute shit. Reroll, the priest community demands it.
    YES! THE MMOCHAMPION PRIEST COMMUNITY DEMANDS ONE OF OUR ONLY GOOD PLAYERS MUST LEAVE!

Why are you here?... -.-

It's a troll people, I wouldn't worry. It's probably a retri paladin troll who don't want his wings nerfed.

Oh my dear dear Nezoia
    im glad ur eating your words atm

i'm to lazy to find your posts with "Shadow is fine wait for 80" pre wotlk launch.
    Enjoy ur gimped pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by nine
    Oh my dear dear Nezoia
    im glad ur eating your words atm

i'm to lazy to find your posts with "Shadow is fine wait for 80" pre wotlk launch.
    Enjoy ur gimped pvp.
    You mean this one?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=22408.15

Where I'm saying Dispersion is a PvE skill and everybody else saying it's superb in PvP? Where the only thing I claimed was gear changes.

The problem is, the PvP gear is not available yet (except form the Wintergrasp Vault).

Don't you have a better job to do than posting useless stuff in a otherwise semi-constructive thread? Do you have to flame me because I post alot on this forum?

Was this you by any chance?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Where I'm saying Dispersion is a PvE skill and everybody else saying it's superb in PvP? Where the only thing I claimed was gear changes.

The problem is, the PvP gear is not available yet (except form the Wintergrasp Vault).
    Dispersion is indeed more PVE-oriented at the moment. It was much better when it regenerated health too. Any idea why they removed that, I never got to figure it out. :S
    -.-

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by jkw
    Dispersion is indeed more PVE-oriented at the moment. It was much better when it regenerated health too. Any idea why they removed that, I never got to figure it out. :S
    Some blue post said it was "too overpowered" when it regenerated health. I loled at that. And cried a little probably.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!