Taloring: Runic Spellthread- Azure Spellthread

I wuold like that someone explain me why at 400 in tailoring we can learn the Azure Spellthread ( +35 spell power and 20stamina) when tailors (with scryer rep exalted) already know Runic Spellthread (+35spell power and 20 stamina). Why do we have to spent time and gold to learn anything that we know already?

Ty for your answer

Re: Taloring: Runic Spellthread- Azure Spellthread

so that ppl who didnt play tbc dont have a disadvantage

Exactly what Nexonion said.

So now people that have played tbc have that disadvantage right? Very nice from Blizzard above all towards those that play and pay to play at this game from years.

If you want to say that, Jewelcrafters got completely screwed. Green northrend gems are the better than epic TBC gems. The new alchy stones are on par if not better than the old ones.

Guess what, it changed, get used to it.

Now I see this is nothing but QQ, and not actually a real question.

Guys if I see something in the game that for me is uncomprehesible i write it. If u consider it a QQ post there is a very simple solution don't read it .

Btw for me learn at 400 in tailoring somethig that many of us already know from mounths-years is uncomprehesible.

Maybe for you who has had it for months and years. For the player who is powerleveling through tbc to reach northread, it's something really cool to learn. It's not about making you feel like a lesser person, it's about making people who missed older content have the ability to preform as well as those who have. New players have just as much right to have cool shit like spell thread as anyone else.

Holy crap you're an idiot. Stop bitching about nothing, because that is exactly what it is.

Here's something you might not know: in 20 years, no one is going to give two shits about WoW, or how you played in TBC. Don't hurt yourself too much over that one, kiddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Silendal
    Guys if I see something in the game that for me is uncomprehesible i write it. If u consider it a QQ post there is a very simple solution don't read it .

Btw for me learn at 400 in tailoring somethig that many of us already know from mounths-years is uncomprehesible.
    Well, then don't learn it.
    Did anyone force you to buy that specific skill?
    Skip it and stop QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by nexonion
    so that ppl who didnt play tbc dont have a disadvantage
    This, and because the mats are easier to famr for azure than they will now be for runic. Simple really.

Holy crap you're an idiot.
    Unfortunatly I think that the only idiot here are you since u are the only one that can't answer to other people without offence them (in this case me). Better that u l2live and be a bit more polite with people around u.

Runic Spellthread requires Primal Nethers. Do you really want to have to get a group to go back and run Heroic Mech/SP/Whatever for the umpteenth time? How about running Kara again so you can have enough badges to guy a couple epic gems to upgrade your gear.

Blizzard has left you the option to go back if you want to, but also given you an easier option to move ahead.

I normally farm my mats and then find a crafter, but if people had to go back to run old content just to get those augmentations to their gear, you'd see hardly any business and a lot of people sucking it up with whatever green and blue gem they can get without having to go back and run those old heroics.

Runic Spellthread requires Primal Nethers. Do you really want to have to get a group to go back and run Heroic Mech/SP/Whatever for the umpteenth time? How about running Kara again so you can have enough badges to guy a couple epic gems to upgrade your gear.

Blizzard has left you the option to go back if you want to, but also given you an easier option to move ahead.

I normally farm my mats and then find a crafter, but if people had to go back to run old content just to get those augmentations to their gear, you'd see hardly any business and a lot of people sucking it up with whatever green and blue gem they can get without having to go back and run those old heroics.
    I completly agree with u Maker but probably Blizzard could insert some bit difference between the two spellthread for eaxample Azure spellthread (+ 40 spell power and 25 stamina) or something like that to not have the impression to learn something old and thatalready exist before.

Wait until you see the new epic spell threads, then make a comparison.

Until then, you're QQing about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silendal
    I completly agree with u Maker but probably Blizzard could insert some bit difference between the two spellthread for eaxample Azure spellthread (+ 40 spell power and 25 stamina) or something like that to not have the impression to learn something old and thatalready exist before.
    Unfortunately there's no pleasing everyone. Doing what you've suggested would cause others to complain that a mere blue is better than their epic spellthread. Just consider it as an alternative recipie. I can understand it being an issue if you finished grinding exalted with X Faction only to realize that their epic LK spellthread is the same that the trainer sells and requires harder mats to get. In this case, they've given you an equal recipie that's easier to farm for. You're on the winning end. Easier for you to get the mats (if that's your thing) and easier for your customers to get their own mats and just spam the trade channel to find you to make their spellthread.

This is an improvement for you.

Because both of those are ingredients for tailor spellthreads like http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=56034

You know... not every single tailor was with the scryers...

And if you don't want to spend gold on this, just don't buy the pattern.