What are rogues like in arena now ?

Ok so recently quit playing wow after i completed sunwell, and i gave my account to a friend (realy i did but if someone feels the need to comment that i sold it i couldnt care).

So onto my question, i was thinking of creating a rogue and doing only pvp but im just wondering are rogues still as dominant in pvp at 80 as they were at 70 ? or should i go with a different class if im just doing pvp?

Re: What are rogues like in arena now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kierran
    Ok so recently quit playing wow after i completed sunwell, and i gave my account to a friend (realy i did but if someone feels the need to comment that i sold it i couldnt care).

So onto my question, i was thinking of creating a rogue and doing only pvp but im just wondering are rogues still as dominant in pvp at 80 as they were at 70 ? or should i go with a different class if im just doing pvp?
    World, it never changes...

arena hasn't started yet

atm a well played death knight is the class I see on top the most
    My Rogue
    altoholic since 2000 (Diablo II release)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocidius
    arena hasn't started yet

atm a well played death knight is the class I see on top the most
    Only reason why decent player Death Knight's are doing so well is because hardly anyone knows how to counter them

As a Priest, I'm not the least bit scared of DKs. I can Dispel their snare, which costs them a Frost Rune, cutting into their damage, I can Abolish their diseases, which severely gimps their damage, and with those two factors, they can't do nearly enough damage to kill me without a Mortal Strike. They are also fairly kiteable still.

Rogues will be fine, and most likely just as potent as they were at 70.

Quote Originally Posted by Keelie
    As a Priest, I'm not the least bit scared of DKs. I can Dispel their snare, which costs them a Frost Rune, cutting into their damage, I can Abolish their diseases, which severely gimps their damage, and with those two factors, they can't do nearly enough damage to kill me without a Mortal Strike. They are also fairly kiteable still.

Rogues will be fine, and most likely just as potent as they were at 70.
    EDIT: Erased comment to state something amazing: JUST MADE JUNIOR MEMBER BABY
    Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    Sorry bro but it is mmo-champion the #1 QQ web site on the net