link between eepanels2 and pitbull

hey

how can i link a panel from eepanels2 to a pitbull frame? for exampel to the target frame. so that i only see the panel if i have something in my target.

i now i have to link the frame in the eepnale settings. at "parent" and "anchor". right?

but how do i know which name the pitbull target frame has?

anyone who can help me?

greetings

Re: link between eepanels2 and pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriell
    hey

how can i link a panel from eepanels2 to a pitbull frame? for exampel to the target frame. so that i only see the panel if i have something in my target.

i now i have to link the frame in the eepnale settings. at "parent" and "anchor". right?

but how do i know which name the pitbull target frame has?

anyone who can help me?

greetings
    Macro:
    /print GetMouseFocus():GetName()

Put it on Action Bar bind it point with mouse on what u want to get parent for and press macro. Then put the name in the panel parent spot if show error make relog it should work GL

Quote Originally Posted by Lastbreath
    Macro:
    /print GetMouseFocus():GetName()

Put it on Action Bar bind it point with mouse on what u want to get parent for and press macro. Then put the name in the panel parent spot if show error make relog it should work GL
    Save this macro, it's a god-send when messing with kgpanels.

so I'm trying this as well, but after I used the macro I get the name of the frame in my chatlog, but not sure what to do next

Quote Originally Posted by Sifon
    so I'm trying this as well, but after I used the macro I get the name of the frame in my chatlog, but not sure what to do next
    Next unlock eepanels go at the panel u want to add the parent, right click it scroll down to parent and in the free spot add the name that u got in chat and press enter if u get error or didnt work just relog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastbreath
    Next unlock eepanels go at the panel u want to add the parent, right click it scroll down to parent and in the free spot add the name that u got in chat and press enter if u get error or didnt work just relog.
    So yeah did that and and the name is the parent, but I dont see anything changing on my UI tho

Quote Originally Posted by Sifon
    So yeah did that and and the name is the parent, but I dont see anything changing on my UI tho
    1st of all i hope u understand the parenting how and what its about;
    2nd pls describe what u want mean what eepanel u want to link to what? or pic something...
    Here and example:
    U use and Pitbull as UF and u want to put eepanel on the target UF so in order that eepanel not to be there visiable whole time u need to parent it to the target UF so it shows only when u target some1...Hope understand this...its used in many cases but this was 1 example...

srry for bad english

Well I thought this thread was about getting the looks from my eepanel to the bars from pitbull, I might be wrong and this thread might be about something totally different, not experienced at this so