How Long are WOTLK Raids?

Hey, i was just wondering about how long it takes to clear the raids in WOTLK. For all you hardcore raiders out there help me out!

Naxx 10 Reg:
    Naxx 10 Heroic:
    Naxx 25 Reg:
    Naxx 25 Heroic:
    Ulduar Reg:
    Ulduar Heroic:
    Obsidian Sanctum Reg:
    Obsidian Sanctum Heroic:
    Eye of Eternity Reg:
    Eye of Eternity Heroic:
    IceCrown Citadel Reg:
    Ice Crown Citadel Heroic:

I want to know how long it will take with a good group to have a FULL clear of each of the raids above.

Thanks

Re: How Long are WOTLK Raids?

BUMP isnt there anyone that has raided yet? at least speculate how long they will take based on TBC experience...

Quote Originally Posted by eppler12
    Hey, i was just wondering about how long it takes to clear the raids in WOTLK. For all you hardcore raiders out there help me out!

Naxx 10 Reg:
    Naxx 10 Heroic: Doesn't Exist
    Naxx 25 Reg: Doesn't Exist
    Naxx 25 Heroic:
    Ulduar Reg: Not yet released
    Ulduar Heroic: Not yet released
    Obsidian Sanctum Reg:
    Obsidian Sanctum Heroic:
    Eye of Eternity Reg:
    Eye of Eternity Heroic:
    IceCrown Citadel Reg: Not yet released
    Ice Crown Citadel Heroic: Not yet released

I want to know how long it will take with a good group to have a FULL clear of each of the raids above.

Thanks
    As mentioned, there is no "set" time for how long these will take. Every guild is different, every guilds goals are different. If you want to rush through an instance, you will go faster than a group that is running it casually. If you are just starting, some groups 1 shot bosses, some groups are wipe fests. We cannot answer this question for you if it is going to be your first time in there.

Once you learn the fights, assuming you aren't hell bent on blowing through as fast as possible, 4 hours seems fairly reasonable from everything I have heard, haven't done a full clear yet in one sitting, but your mileage will vary. Obsidian Sanctum and Malygos are both fairly short as they are only one boss with minimal trash, in the case of OS.

As a note from the quote itself, normal = 10 man, heroic = 25 man. There isn't a 10 man heroic unless you plan on downing 25 man content with 10 people. 2 of the instances you listed aren't even out yet so noone could possibly have any idea how long they will take to run as we have no idea number of bosses or size of instance or any of a variety of other factors which will determine time spent.

Naxx 10 = 2-3hours.
    Naxx 25 = 3-5hours.
    Obsidian Sanctum 10 = 10-20mins.
    Obsidian Sanctum 25 = 10-20mins.
    Eye of Eternity 10 = 5-10mins
    Eye of Eternity 25 = 5-10mins.

Naxx 10 : 3hrs 2healer, we could have been faster though
    Naxx 25 : 4h
    Obsidian Sanctum Reg: depends on how many drakes you take. Without drakes ~ 20 min
    Obsidian Sanctum Heroic: same here
    Eye of Eternity Reg: 15min
    Eye of Eternity Heroic: 15 min

Other raids dont exist atm. Idc about wintergrasp boss. you can just go there and loot him

Naxx 10 Reg:
    Naxx 10 Heroic:
    Naxx 25 Reg:
    Naxx 25 Heroic:
    Ulduar Reg:
    Ulduar Heroic:
    Obsidian Sanctum Reg:
    Obsidian Sanctum Heroic:
    Eye of Eternity Reg:
    Eye of Eternity Heroic:
    IceCrown Citadel Reg:
    Ice Crown Citadel Heroic:

Thanks
    Well, here's the thing about time inside a raid... A couple of the above mentioned raids aren't even in service yet... Specifically, Icecrown Citadel and Ulduar... Secondly, it depends on the guild that runs the raid... You have your super powered guilds, that are already geared up and have a strategy ahead of time... Then your everyday, average, run of the mill guild... So the time can definitely vary...

The Vault of Archavon, oddly enough, isn't even mentioned here... It's a PvP dungeon by nature, but... It can yield nice PvP gear, and if lucky enough, can yield T7 items as well... It's very random... And it's only one encounter: Archavon himself...

Obsidian Sanctum, depends on how hard you want it... You can immediately engage Sartharion, but deal with the 3 dragons that surround Sartharion... Or take each of the minor dragon on individually... Then engage Sartharion... Depends on how difficult you want it to be....

Naxxramas... You have 4 different wings to clear, before you can engage Kel'thuzad... If you've played Naxx when it was pre-BC, or even when it was first introduced, you know it was a 40 man raid by nature... Now it's set up 2 different ways: Normal 10 man or Heroic 25 man... You make the difficulty yourself...

And as far as the Eye of Eternity, only one encounter: Malygos... Again, depends on the difficulty... 10 man or 25 man...

So the answer to your question is very difficult to come up with... You can have averages... Just depends on the difficulty...
    Work in Progress....

Ok how long does a regular vault of archavon take?

Quote Originally Posted by Canopus
    Naxxramas... You have 4 different wings to clear, before you can engage Kel'thuzad... If you've played Naxx when it was pre-BC, or even when it was first introduced, you know it was a 40 man raid by nature... Now it's set up 4 different ways: Normal 10 man, Heroic 10 man, Normal 25 man, and Heroic 25 man... You make the difficulty yourself...
    This is incorrect, just to clarify. Normal = 10 man, heroic = 25 man

There are not 4 settings for Naxxramas.

The vault should not take more than 10 or 15 minutes as long as your tank and healers aren't made of fail and your DPS isn't AFK'ing...the DPS may be able to AFK and it still shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    This is incorrect, just to clarify. Normal = 10 man, heroic = 25 man

There are not 4 settings for Naxxramas.

The vault should not take more than 10 or 15 minutes as long as your tank and healers aren't made of fail and your DPS isn't AFK'ing...the DPS may be able to AFK and it still shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes
    Okay thank you for clarifying that for me... LOL

Also with the Vault of Archavon, my guild is combining that with Obsidian Sanctum, for a one night raid... Of course being that the two instances may not take no longer than 30-45 mins combined, it would give us more time to hit another raid if we have the time
    Work in Progress....

we cleared 10 naxx and sar recently, so assuming we brought the same ppl who now know the fights... i would estimate:

Naxx 10 Reg: 4hours
    Naxx 10 Heroic: (naxx heroic is 25m
    Naxx 25 Reg: ...
    Naxx 25 Heroic:
    Ulduar Reg: not out yet
    Ulduar Heroic: not out yet
    Obsidian Sanctum Reg: if you kill 3 dragons about 30min for trash 5-10 for him
    Obsidian Sanctum Heroic: dunno
    Eye of Eternity Reg: still working it without a deathknight, less then 30min-1hour imo if ppl execute right
    Eye of Eternity Heroic: dunno
    IceCrown Citadel Reg: not out yet
    Ice Crown Citadel Heroic: not out yet

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    He actually has a semi-strict enrage timer. 8 minutes on heroic IIRC.

Proportionally as long as you are bad.

I'm pretty sure it really depends on skill/gear of the raid and how quickly you pull, how many wipes you have to justify how long a raid takes.

That being said, Obsidian Sanctum has very little trash, does not take long, Naxx COMPLETLY varies, and Eye of Eternity is just malygos, who you can spend 10 hours wiping on or kill him in 2, so, Whatever works.

With no wipes:

Naxx 10: 3-4 hours.
    Naxx 25: 4-5 hours.

Obsidian Sanctum 10 & 25: 35-45 minutes

Eye of Eternity 10 & 25: 15 minutes.

Vault of Archavon 10 & 25: 12 minutes.

Naxx 10: 2.5-3 hours
    Naxx 25: ~4 hours

Obsidian Sanctum 10 & 25: 20-30 minutes

Eye of Eternity 10 & 25: 10-15 minutes

Vault of Archavon 10 & 25: 5-10 minutes

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Naxx 10 Reg:
    Naxx 10 Heroic:
    Naxx 25 Reg:
    Naxx 25 Heroic:

Thanks
    There is no Naxx 10/25 reg and Naxx 10/25 heroic.
    Naxx 10 = reg
    Naxx 25 = heroic.

Why do u even ask?
    Go raid urself and find out