Thread: CoT Chest

CoT Chest

Killed Malygos too fast and it bugged the chest. VERY ANNOYING.. Anyone else experience this?

Re: CoT Chest

I guess you're talking about Mal'Ganis, from The Culling of Stratholme, right?

zomg malygos in COT!!! were doomed

OT: nope never had that bug yet, tough never killed really fast

Yes Malganis from CoT. Not sure how the heck I got the name confused with Malygos haha. Sorry. ;D

Happened to me and another guildie last night. 3 of our group were able to loot the chest, and two got "invalid target" when trying. -_-

User has been banned permanently for trolling due to the following post:
    "Anyone else really loving the new Ghost Form Warlocks were given? You’re immune to all damage, can explore ANYWHERE uninterrupted, hear creepy music and the best part is, you can stay in that form for as long as you want. Cheesy

If you don’t know where to train “Ghost Form”, you can learn the ability for free from any melee class you encounter by clicking the “Release” confirmation window that pops up."

Deleted

My group is pretty decent, we're farming the timerun dragon and got a shitload of dps but never bugged malganis :\
    There has to be another factor beside killing too fast.

We have never bugged him out by killing him too fast. And like the previous person said. We have a shitload of dps and farm the timed runs.
    hitting buttons is hard http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&n=Ehoode

cleared it severel times on normal mode and nope dint had anny problems, and i must say one of the most fun instances to do !!!! cot ftw ! wc3 ftw !

Happened to my group last night as well. 2 could loot it, 3 could not. We all put in tickets, 2 were answered (and they received their badges), mine hasn't been answered yet.

FYI -- we used bloodlust, not sure if that might bug it. I also spam clicked the chest while Mal'ganis was doing his speech, and it read "invalid target" as soon as my mouse turned into a gear.

we usually have two shamans in the group because we like to rotate heros between the bosses, so just a bloodlust wouldnt bug him. And usually i do the same spam clicking and haven't had any issues.
    hitting buttons is hard http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&n=Ehoode

I had the same issue last night "Invalid Target" and was unable to loot this chest, or the one from Occulus. All the rest of the group did, I've bought everything I could possibly need for tanking/dps from badges so its not a huge issue, but annoying if it persists.